Infinity parts

yahyah
yahyah Posts: 17
edited August 2004 in Car Audio & Electronics
i bet everyone knows by now that i blew up one of my component mids (6000cs) i still dont have a second speaker installed and i cant get another speaker up in Canada so i was wondering if neone knew where to get just one infinity mid of the net and yes cody i have tried ebay some idiot keeps buying them the last minute and im tired of coming home early to buy a speaker and end up not winning it cuase someone buys it the last second neways if anyone can help please do so it would be greatly appreciated.
Post edited by yahyah on

Comments

• exalted512
    exalted512 Posts: 10,735
    edited August 2004
    doubt you could get one anywhere aside from ebay or Infinity direct...and if you go direct its going to cost you an arm and a leg
    -Cody
    Music is like candy, you have to get rid of the rappers to enjoy it
  • MacLeod
    MacLeod Posts: 14,358
    edited August 2004
    I think you should just take this as a perfect time to upgrade speakers altogether. The MM6 is on sale on Crutchfield.com for $250. Thats the best speaker for the money youre gonna get from an authorized dealer.

And spell out ANYways and ANYone! Everytime you type NEone, I think youre saying no-one and it confuses my little brain! LOL ;)
    polkaudio sound quality competitor since 2005
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D
  • MTXMAN
    MTXMAN Posts: 682
    edited August 2004
    Originally posted by MacLeod
    my little brain!

Ahh... so he admits it lol:p
    Hemi: (HEM -e) adj. Mopar in type, V8, hot tempered, native to the United States, carnivorous, eats primarily Mustangs, Camaros, and Corvettes. Also enjoys smoking a good import now and then to relax.
  • exalted512
    exalted512 Posts: 10,735
    edited August 2004
    Originally posted by MTXMAN
    Ahh... so he admits it lol:p
    well...we all knew...afterall he likes JL:rolleyes:
    ;)
    -Cody
    Music is like candy, you have to get rid of the rappers to enjoy it