how to install mm6 to S2000 (2004model)

Systems
Systems Posts: 14,873
edited August 2004 in Car Audio & Electronics
Hi.
I had jetta GLX 2001 with mm6.
But i sold it & bought new S2000 last week.
I still want to install mm6 on this car but i don't know it's gonna fit or not. Also I'd like to know how to install it without any scratch.
Testing
Testing
Testing
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• exalted512
    exalted512 Posts: 10,735
    edited August 2004
    i seriously doubt anyone here knows the answer to that...
    best bet is go to an installer and have them do it or try it yourself
    -Cody
    Music is like candy, you have to get rid of the rappers to enjoy it
  • LittleCar_w/12s
    LittleCar_w/12s Posts: 568
    edited August 2004
    One can always cross-reference the MM6 via polk's support or using the crutchfield thingy (CruthField)
    -Jerry

For some things in life, you pay others to do it... For a masterpeice, do it yourself.
  • MacLeod
    MacLeod Posts: 14,358
    edited August 2004
    Chances are both will say they wont fit however that usually means it wont fit "easy".

Its a good bet youll need to do a little "finessing" in order to get them into place.

If youre worried about messing up your new ride then Cody's advice is best, go to a competent installer and let him take a look at it.
    polkaudio sound quality competitor since 2005
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D