Doro drink it!

warviperwarviper Posts: 585
edited August 2004 in The Clubhouse
Drink it if you feel like it! That is what its for. I take no responsibilities for it though. My father has drunken it but I personally think that it is an inferior liquor not exactly the tastiest stuff. There is much better out there.
Wish I was a polkologist then I could call my self Dr.warviper.
Post edited by warviper on

Comments

• dorokusaidorokusai Posts: 25,453
    edited August 2004
    That's some crazy looking stuff man...I have to post a picture of that :) My wife made me put it in the basement because it was freaking her out.

Rice liquor right? Is the snake edible?
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • goingganzogoingganzo Posts: 2,797
    edited August 2004
    habo saki is this what we ate talking about i have some and i would not eat the snake. it is ok drink i like other saki better
    Gonzo's World
    BenQ 8700+
    115in screen
    PS3,X-Box 360 and Wii
    Sunfire Theater Grand III
    ADCOM GFA-7607
    four avalanch 18 subs 26.12l of displacement
    Crown xti 4000
  • warviperwarviper Posts: 585
    edited August 2004
    Im sure that the snake is raw, so if you dont mind eating raw snake go for it. Sorry about the wife though she should be able too see the beauty in it though.
    Wish I was a polkologist then I could call my self Dr.warviper.
  • dorokusaidorokusai Posts: 25,453
    edited August 2004
    GG - Yaman.

War - I'm not eating that SOB, snake is not in my diet :D
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • Strong BadStrong Bad Posts: 4,217
    edited August 2004
    Looked yummy to me! Grill it with some A-1 steak sauce and you're good to go.

John
    No excuses!