Doro drink it!

warviper
warviper Posts: 585
edited February 29 in Clubhouse Archives
Drink it if you feel like it! That is what its for. I take no responsibilities for it though. My father has drunken it but I personally think that it is an inferior liquor not exactly the tastiest stuff. There is much better out there.
Wish I was a polkologist then I could call my self Dr.warviper.
Post edited by RyanC_Masimo on

Comments

• dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,573
    edited August 2004
    That's some crazy looking stuff man...I have to post a picture of that :) My wife made me put it in the basement because it was freaking her out.

Rice liquor right? Is the snake edible?
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • goingganzo
    goingganzo Posts: 2,793
    edited August 2004
    habo saki is this what we ate talking about i have some and i would not eat the snake. it is ok drink i like other saki better
  • warviper
    warviper Posts: 585
    edited August 2004
    Im sure that the snake is raw, so if you dont mind eating raw snake go for it. Sorry about the wife though she should be able too see the beauty in it though.
    Wish I was a polkologist then I could call my self Dr.warviper.
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,573
    edited August 2004
    GG - Yaman.

War - I'm not eating that SOB, snake is not in my diet :D
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • Strong Bad
    Strong Bad Posts: 4,276
    edited August 2004
    Looked yummy to me! Grill it with some A-1 steak sauce and you're good to go.

John
    No excuses!