for sale

Systems
Systems Posts: 14,873
edited August 2004 in Car Audio & Electronics
ive already said this before, that im selling my whole stereo that was in my car, except now im also selling the head unit, premier deh-960mp. the rest of it was dx 6.5 components, dx124 sub, ex3 6x9's, 2 power acoustik amps, 560x1/220x2@4, and a 40x4@4/50x4@2
Testing
Testing
Testing
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• LittleCar_w/12s
    LittleCar_w/12s Posts: 568
    edited July 2004
    Cool, I would be interested in the Premier, 6.5's, and the big amp, and never hurts to have another dx124 around. Of course my budget is a little limited lol. You should get registered so we can send you PM's.
    -Jerry

For some things in life, you pay others to do it... For a masterpeice, do it yourself.
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited July 2004
    well i tried, and i was supposed to get an e-mail confirmation, yet it never got sent, so i have the username, but i cant make any posts on here. maybe ill try again later, but for now, you could e-mail or im me on freakykid99@aol.com
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • spwuinmk67
    spwuinmk67 Posts: 797
    edited July 2004
    here you go, im registered.... :)
    1993 Ford Ranger super cab:
    Pioneer Premier DEH-P880PRS
    MB Quart QSD216
    in need of amps and subs

Home:
    52" Sharp Aquos
    PolkAudio Monitor 10's
    Harmon Kardon HK3375
    Xbox 360
    PolkAudio XM tuner

Owner and co-designer of www.basicholdem.com
  • LittleCar_w/12s
    LittleCar_w/12s Posts: 568
    edited July 2004
    Gratz on registered!

For some things in life, you pay others to do it... For a masterpeice, do it yourself.
  • MTXMAN
    MTXMAN Posts: 682
    edited August 2004
    how much are you askin on that 960? i realy need to upgrade from my pioneer DEHP-2000 (yes it is 6 years old now... still works good though)
    Hemi: (HEM -e) adj. Mopar in type, V8, hot tempered, native to the United States, carnivorous, eats primarily Mustangs, Camaros, and Corvettes. Also enjoys smoking a good import now and then to relax.
  • spwuinmk67
    edited August 2004
    how much are you looking to spend, because of the fact that i got it so cheap, im actually looking to make money off of it, being that the money will go towards my new truck, i only used it for about a month or so. didnt even get a chance to fill out the warrenty.
    MB Quart QSD216
    in need of amps and subs

Home:
    52" Sharp Aquos
    PolkAudio Monitor 10's
    Harmon Kardon HK3375
    Xbox 360
    PolkAudio XM tuner

• MTXMAN
    MTXMAN Posts: 682
    edited August 2004
    not too much since i'm about to start a new semester and need books yet (oh joy :rolleyes: )

let me know what you got it for and i'll make an offer over that (don't worry i won't low ball you cause i know how good that deck is...)
    Hemi: (HEM -e) adj. Mopar in type, V8, hot tempered, native to the United States, carnivorous, eats primarily Mustangs, Camaros, and Corvettes. Also enjoys smoking a good import now and then to relax.
  • spwuinmk67
    edited August 2004
    i paid $400 plus 6% sales, so $424. I was looking to get around $500 for it...it's a shame that i have to get rid of it though, i love the damn thing, lol
    MB Quart QSD216
    in need of amps and subs

Home:
    52" Sharp Aquos
    PolkAudio Monitor 10's
    Harmon Kardon HK3375
    Xbox 360
    PolkAudio XM tuner