TX Heatwave

TrappedUnder Ice
TrappedUnder Ice Posts: 975
edited July 2004 in Car Audio & Electronics
For Those TEXANS and those that live near by.... TX heatwave is this weekend. July 17/18th at the Austin Civic center where it has been for the last couple of years.

I'm gonna bee there most the day Sunday.... Be a good time for a meet? Nothin like short notice eh? hehe:D
Post edited by TrappedUnder Ice on

Comments

• exalted512
    exalted512 Posts: 10,735
    edited July 2004
    havent been able to make one yet...
    hopefully next year
    -Cody
    Music is like candy, you have to get rid of the rappers to enjoy it
  • TrappedUnder Ice
    edited July 2004
    my bad..TX heatwave isnt this weekend..its next... 24/25
  • LittleCar_w/12s
    LittleCar_w/12s Posts: 568
    edited July 2004
    Huh... we just went to San Antonio and San Marcos a few days ago hehe... I Dunno if I can make it, but we'll see, I work overnight that night and previous. What times?
    -Jerry

For some things in life, you pay others to do it... For a masterpeice, do it yourself.
  • LittleCar_w/12s
    LittleCar_w/12s Posts: 568
    edited July 2004
    well, if enough of yall want to get there, I can come one of the two days, but not both, that's 500 miles of driving.
    lets see. get off at 8Am. 12AM get there, 5pm leave get home at 9, assuming no traffic, no sleep....
    Yeah, let's figure out which day.
    I can't bring my audio car, it's not legal right now... not for 500 miles of cop-infested Hobunkin towns with speed traps....
    But the new one will make it.
    -Jerry

For some things in life, you pay others to do it... For a masterpeice, do it yourself.
  • Steve@3dai
    Steve@3dai Posts: 983
    edited July 2004
    I'll be there Saturday. I think I'm going to enter my car just to get less admission costs. That means I gotta get the front speakers working ASAP and give it a good waxing :)

- Steven
    '02 Silver WRX Sportwagon
    LSi 9/C/FX
    Arcam AVR-200
  • TrappedUnder Ice
    edited July 2004
    I'm there on Sunday...unless something else comes up. .....i work on saturday and just cannot expend a vactaion day yet