TestPoll

Options
test1

TestPoll

This is a public poll: others will see what you voted for.

Comments

  • msg
    msg Posts: 10,646
    Options
    I can't make up my mind.
    I disabled signatures.
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 7,810
    Options
    msg wrote: »
    I can't make up my mind.

    I chose "test" over "test" but now I am having second thoughts.
  • agingboomer
    agingboomer Posts: 650
    Options
    Early polling indicates that "test' is a clear favorite. Analysts do point out the somewhat confusing language of the issue as stated.
    The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends towards justice.—Martin Luther King Jr.
  • msg
    msg Posts: 10,646
    edited May 7
    Options
    Viking64 wrote: »
    msg wrote: »
    I can't make up my mind.

    I chose "test" over "test" but now I am having second thoughts.

    Yeah. That almost happened to me. I first chose test. But then, just as I was hovering over the Vote button, I got a bad feeling, and backed out of it. I might choose test, instead. I'm gonna sleep on it and try again tomorrow.
    I disabled signatures.
  • bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 2,685
    Options
    We need a tie-breaking vote here.

    Brian

  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 7,810
    Options
    bcwsrt wrote: »
    We need a tie-breaking vote here.

    A third "test" is noticeably lacking.
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 29,740
    Options
    test
    I hope I picked the right one 😬
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • msg
    msg Posts: 10,646
    Options
    I both agree and disagree. 100%
    I disabled signatures.
  • ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 9,100
    Options
    I choose C
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 52,407
    Options
    This is a test. This is only a test.