Reappearance...

LittleCar_w/12s
LittleCar_w/12s Posts: 568
edited July 2004 in Car Audio & Electronics
Hey there all...
Here I am again, not that yall aren't used to me dissapearing for months longer than this...
Just figured I'd let you all know that I got married on June 29th to Stef :) (you can see her in the pic of me somewhere on this forum.) It was a small wedding, but it was fun. If yall want pics, let me know, but it'll be a while as I am moving the last of everything in to my new apt (wooo! I have a HUGE office.)
As for the car... :mad: the little Le-Mans GoKart is slowly falling apart. Just recently blew a leak somewhere at the power-steering piston... that should be fun, also the drivers front brake is eating itself... the brake booster is spewing, the driverfront bearing is burning out, and maybe the axle too ?!??! The headliner fell from moisture cause I still have a plexiglass window instead of a real one. Maybe a grand from now the poor subs will go back in :(
Oh well, what can one do... At least I can help out on the forum, even though I cant actually do any of it.
-Jerry

For some things in life, you pay others to do it... For a masterpeice, do it yourself.
Post edited by LittleCar_w/12s on

Comments

• coldrealms
    coldrealms Posts: 46
    edited July 2004
    Welcome back, congrats on the marrage!
  • exalted512
    exalted512 Posts: 10,735
    edited July 2004
    sucks about the car man...
    even worse about the marriage...another man loses his pride...
    j/k:D
    did you ever get any money from that guy breaking into your car??
    -Cody
    Music is like candy, you have to get rid of the rappers to enjoy it
  • LittleCar_w/12s
    LittleCar_w/12s Posts: 568
    edited July 2004
    nah, not yet, I've been rather busy, and I wouldn't anticipate getting anything at all, as they got 4 years each, and won't have any money or assets after that as they will have no jobs, (as if they had one to begin with)... My dad thinks he saw a car like mine at a yard, i may just buy the entire car lol.

Thanks for gratz on marriage, I am very happy with my wife stef, and hope to have a great little simple life.
    -Jerry

For some things in life, you pay others to do it... For a masterpeice, do it yourself.