RT2000P and CS400i crossover upgrade questions

Pardon my Noob ignorance in this matter, but I have some basic questions I am hoping you fine people will be able to help me resolve.

I purchased these RT2000P and CS400i speakers used a while back, but even in the time I have had them they have become a bit dull, especially noticeable in the CS400i center channel when trying to understand dialog. I have replaced the tweeters in all three speakers, and the midrange in one of the RT2000P. So now I am seeing that many people here recommend rebuilding the crossovers so I am looking into that. What I thought might be just a simple cap replacement has now dragged on a bit. First off, the caps used are not common sizes, and now I am reading that there are certain high end caps that people here recommend.

This doesn't even take into account whether or not I should replace the resistors or inductors.

My ignorance shines when trying to identify and replace the capacitors with proper replacements. In the photos attached here, there are larger yellow ones, which my Google search says are polypropylene, but I don't know, and what appear to be electrolytics, both black in color and blue, which I have no idea if that is significant or not.

So I would appreciate some of you fine folks offering me some guidance on what I should do, as for as just replacing the caps, or everything, and also what types of caps to use, and what may be even more important, where in the world do you go to purchase them (U.S. here).

Here are the quantities, values, and color of the caps shown in the photos needed:

1 34uf 50V 5% (black)
1 200uf 50V 5% (black)
3 9.0uf 100V 5% (larger yellow)
2 3.3uf 100V 5% (larger yellow)
2 400uf 50V 5% (black)
2 20uf 50V 5% (light blue)

Thank you!
Wayne
ftxplal6r6g0.jpg
fodz1uj0pa9b.jpg