Funny Exchange of FB Marketplace

I literally asked this guy 2 previous questions about payment...his first response didn't make sense. Then I came back with an offer and recieved this lol. Should I respond "will you accept 225?"....or what would you all say?
h4vgsqvseafh.png

Comments

• Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 7,010
    I think Chris wants to invite you to the Rump Rodeo at the Pink Pony Club.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 25,337
    I would reply, "I'll go away now, I'm sorry to annoy you with trying to purchase your FS item"
    Have a great day!
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 17,194
    I think he confused you for someone else asking about it. Might be worth going into it thinking he did..
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,933
    Kevin you don't need a Sanyo TP8250 vinyl player!
  • Geoff4rfc
    Geoff4rfc Posts: 2,356
    My reply: So, if I pay a little more, can I get more attitude??
    Source: BRP Panasonic UB9000, CDP Emotiva ERC3 - Display: LG OLED EVO 83 C3 - Pre/Pro: Marantz 8802A - Amplification: Emotiva XPA-DR3, XPA-2 x 2, XPA-6, Speakers, Mains/2ch-Focal Kanta No2's, C-LSiM706, S-702F/X, RS-RTiA9's, WS-RTiA9's, FH-RTiA3's, Subs - Epik Empire x 2

Cables: AudioQuest McKenzie XLR's/CDP/Amp, Carbon 48/BRP, Forest 48/Display, 2 channel speaker cable: Furutech FS Alpha 36 12AWG PCOCC Single Crystal (Douglas Connection)

EXPERIENCE: next to nothing, but I sure enjoy audio and video MY OPINION OF THIS HOBBY: I may not be a smart man, but I know what quicksand is.
    When I was young, I was Superman but now that old age has gotten the best of me I'm only Batman
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,667
    I would recommend reponding with a line from Grouch Marx to Margaret Dumont :smile:

"Can't you see what I'm telling you ? I love you !"

Trust me on this. I wouldn't steer you wrong.
    ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ‘
    Sal Palooza
  • la2vegas
    la2vegas Posts: 650
    I would recommend reponding with a line from Grouch Marx to Margaret Dumont :smile:

"Can't you see what I'm telling you ? I love you !"

Trust me on this. I wouldn't steer you wrong.
    ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ‘

Was he related to...opdas2efawol.png