Ugliest Female musicians

Options
Jennifer Hudson

Comments

  • Imhere360
    Options
    Does anyone agree?
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 29,731
    Options
    What a crap thread
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • ChrisD06
    Options
    He joined 3 minutes before making the worst post I've ever seen on this forum with my own two eyes
    My gear:
    • TCL 75QM7K TV
    • Onyko TX-NR656 AVR
    • RT3000p Fronts
    • CS1000p Center
    • RT35 Side Surrounds
    • RT35 Rear Surrounds
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 18,412
    Options
    Marilyn Manson
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 18,412
    Options
    ChrisD06 wrote: »
    He joined 3 minutes before making the worst post I've ever seen on this forum with my own two eyes

    The worst, was these very racist threads that someone or someone/s popped in here and trashed the forum. Definitely the craziest thing I have seen happen here.

    Next to the forum changing over to vanilla 🤣
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 7,803
    Options
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 27,882
    Options
    Ace Frehley
  • motorhead43026
    Options
    nmh6605dmyr6.jpeg
    Since we don’t know where we are going we have to stick together in case someone gets there….Ken Kesey.

    Idolizing a politician is like believing the stripper REALLY likes you.

    And the boots you lick will stomp you too.
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 35,554
    Options
    Steven Tyler would be on the short list...
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 20,353
    Options
    If I may be so bold....

    I saw this and cringed. For a first post? Not one's finest moment in life.

    There are way better ways to introduce oneself into the fray of a forum. This way, is not one of them. That said, I doubt I will participate in this thread moving forward, even given the humor. This forum is better than this.

    Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 3,439
    Options
    Methinks there is some sort of ulterior motive involved here. Let's not take the troll bait.
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon