Karma - ifi Zen DAC1 with ifi USB iPurifier2

rooftop59
rooftop59 Posts: 8,121
edited August 9 in The Clubhouse
I bought the DAC and used it in my office for several years. It punches WAY above its price point. Drew @Clipdat gave me the little purifier, and I don't know if it helps but it's pretty cool!

Note that this is USB only. Would go great with one of my squeezebox touches with Enhanced audio output!

Any active polkie who wants to try it or give it to a friend or family member (not sell it 😂) just say in. I'll give it until Monday night and draw a winner!

bi0apfrnbmd7.jpeg
wht8x9dtmub1.jpeg
294swmqdffdu.jpeg
znkfwbjmpry7.jpeg
Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es
Game Room 5.1.4:
Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
Harmon Kardon HK3490; Bluesounds Node N130; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
Post edited by rooftop59 on

Comments

• billbillw
    billbillw Posts: 6,703
    Count me in for a chance to try this. I have been looking for something to use with my Senn headphones. I lost that when I switched to a Denafrips DAC back in January. Thinking of setting up a stand alone Headphone listening spot.
    For rig details, see my profile. Nothing here anymore...
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,994
    Nice karma, not in.
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,933
    Very nice, not in.
  • Gardenstater
    Gardenstater Posts: 4,428
    Thanks Paul! Could you put me in? I have been wanting a second DAC for my computer ever since I moved the one I have to the output of the SBT.
    George / NJ

Polk 7B main speakers, std. mods+ (1979, orig owner)
    Martin Logan Dynamo sub w/6ft 14awg Power Cord
    Onkyo A-8017 integrated
    Logitech Squeezebox Touch Streamer w/EDO applet
    iFi nano iDSD DAC
    iPurifier3
    iDefender w/ iPower PS
    Custom Steve Wilson 1m UPOCC Interconnect
    iFi Mercury 0.5m OFHC continuous cast copper USB cable
    Custom Ribbon Speaker Cables, 5ft long, 4N Copper, 14awg, ultra low inductance
    Custom Vibration Isolation Speaker Stands and Sub Platform
  • Conradicles
    Conradicles Posts: 6,077
    In. Very nice!
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,587
    Im in!
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • rooftop59
    Bump! Anyone else want in?
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
  • jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 3,138
    Yes, I'd like to jump in, if not too late. I have a few SBT that would benefit from this lovely karma item!
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • rooftop59
    Five contestants in the order you entered, random number generator picked 4!

@EndersShadow send me your addy and I'll get this out by the end of the week!
    Game Room 5.1.4:

Bedroom 2.1
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,587
    rooftop59 wrote: »
    Five contestants in the order you entered, random number generator picked 4!

@EndersShadow send me your addy and I'll get this out by the end of the week!

HAWT DAWG! Pm incoming!
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,933