Led Zeppelin: The Complete BBC Sessions: Super Deluxe Edition (5 LP/3 CD)

pglbook
pglbook Posts: 2,205
edited August 8 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Here is a very nice copy of an excellent, and rather uncommon, box set:

Led Zeppelin: The Complete BBC Sessions: Super Deluxe Edition
(5 LP/3 CD, Atlantic, 2016)

Everything (outer box, lps, lp sleeves, CDs, CD sleeves, limited numbered art print, large booklet, info sheet) is in Near Mint condition, with just some very minor shelf wear to corner or edges of outer box. All records play fine and there are no warps to any sides. All CDs also play fine.

I include the discogs link below so you can see everything that this box contains, read the great reviews of it, and also see the very high prices that this box set commands on the secondary market.

Per the below discogs link, the current discogs median price for this box set is $194. The current lowest-priced copy for sale on discogs is $266 shipped. And most, if not all, copies listed for sale on discogs are from European sellers.

https://www.discogs.com/release/9056978-Led-Zeppelin-The-Complete-BBC-Sessions

I will offer this well below discogs prices to PF members with at least 100+ posts.

$153 (+ $12 media mail shipping, insured, for this heavy box set).
Payment by pay pal friends/family only.
Local pick-up also available in Albany, NY, area ($153 cash only for local pick-up).

Pics available upon request. Please pm an e-mail address if pics desired so I can email photos.

Finally, please note that I can only ship items on the weekend.
Post edited by pglbook on

Comments

• pglbook
    edited August 9
    I meant to price this at $150 (+ $12 media mail shipping, insured).
    That is $44 lower than the discogs median price and $104 lower than the lowest-priced copy (shipped) currently for sale on discogs. See discogs link below. Thanks.

Everything (outer box, lps, lp sleeves, CDs, CD sleeves, limited numbered art print, large booklet, info sheet) is in Near Mint condition, with just some very minor shelf wear to corner or edges of outer box. All records play fine and there are no warps to any sides. All CDs also play fine.

I include the discogs link below so you can see everything that this box contains, read the great reviews of it, and also see the very high prices that this box set commands on the secondary market.

Per the below discogs link, the current discogs median price for this box set is $194. The current lowest-priced copy for sale on discogs is $266 shipped. And most, if not all, copies listed for sale on discogs are from European sellers.

I will offer this well below discogs prices to PF members with at least 100+ posts.

$150 (+ $12 media mail shipping, insured, for this heavy box set).
    Local pick-up also available in Albany, NY, area ($153 cash only for local pick-up).

Pics available upon request. Please pm an e-mail address if pics desired so I can email photos.

• pglbook
    edited August 9
    I forgot to edit the local pick-up price when I edited the price this morning.
    The local pick-up price will, of course, be $150 (cash only for local pick-up).

Shipped price: $150 (+ $12 media mail shipping, insured). Payment by pay pal friends/family.

Price is $44 lower than the discogs median price and $104 lower than the lowest-priced copy (shipped) currently for sale on discogs. See discogs link below.

$150 (+ $12 media mail shipping, insured, for this heavy box set).
    Local pick-up also available in Albany, NY, area ($150 cash only for local pick-up).

• pglbook
    edited August 21
    Price reduced to $148 (+$12 media mail shipping).
    That is the lowest I can go on this as it is over $100 less than the lowest-priced copy currently for sale on discogs.
    See discogs link below.

Per the below discogs link, the current discogs median price for this box set is $198. The current lowest-priced copy for sale on discogs is $266 shipped. And most, if not all, copies listed for sale on discogs are from European sellers.

$148 (+ $12 media mail shipping, insured, for this heavy box set).
    Local pick-up also available in Albany, NY, area ($148 cash only for local pick-up).

• pglbook
    edited August 30
    Price reduced to $145 (+$12 media mail shipping).

This is the last price reduction before this goes back in collection and is absolutely the lowest I can go on this as it is over $100 less than the lowest-priced copy currently for sale on discogs.
    See discogs link below.

Per the below discogs link, the current discogs median price for this box set is $199. The current lowest-priced copy for sale on discogs is $256 shipped. And most, if not all, copies listed for sale on discogs are from European sellers.

$145 (+ $12 media mail shipping, insured, for this heavy box set).
    Local pick-up also available in Albany, NY, area ($145 cash only for local pick-up).

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 25,222
    Damn my CD's only of this is only $11😞 on discogs

GLWTS 😊
  • pglbook
    edited August 31
    This is no longer for sale. Thanks.
  • pglbook
    This is now SOLD. It sold on another site. Thanks.