PSB Stratus speakers

pglbook
pglbook Posts: 2,219
edited August 6 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
This may be a long shot since I am offering these for local pickup only in the Albany, NY, area, but here goes:

PSB Stratus tower speakers

The PSB Stratus model was the precursor to the PSB Bronze, Silver, and Gold models. These are excellent sounding speakers. They are in excellent working condition and Very Good cosmetic condition. The piano black finish definitely shows any superficial scratches or swirls but overall this is a very nice pair.

I bought these approx. 8 years ago and have only used them sparingly in a secondary system since that time.

I am only asking $185 for these, which is $115 less than I paid for them myself 8 years ago (and that was a great bargain at that time).

I would like to give someone a great deal as I have too many speakers and these are just sitting around. Someone will be getting a great pair of speakers at a bargain price. This is my way to give back to the PF audiophile community, which has helped me a lot on my audio journey over the years. Offer only open to Polk Forum members with 100+ posts.

These are large and heavy tower speakers and shipping is not an option.

$185 cash only
Local pickup only in the Albany, NY, area.

Package deal: Take the PSB Stratus speakers and the Parasound HCA 1500A amplifier I am offering for sale on another thread and take both for $575.

I can send pics if there is any interest. Please pm me an email address if photos desired so I can email pics.

Thanks.

Comments

• pglbook
    edited August 7
    An even better package deal...a giveaway price....to give back to this great forum.
    Offer only open to PF members with 100+ posts. Local pickup only in the Albany, NY, area.

Package deal: take these PSB stratus speakers and the Parasound HCA 1500A amp I am offering for sale on another thread and take both for $550.
  • pglbook
    edited August 7
    An even better package deal...a giveaway price....to give back to this great forum.
    Offer only open to PF members with 100+ posts. Local pickup only in the Albany, NY, area.

Package deal: take these PSB stratus speakers and the Parasound HCA 1500A power amp I am offering for sale on another thread and take both for $550.

$185 cash only

The PSB Stratus model was the precursor to the PSB Bronze, Silver, and Gold models. These are excellent sounding speakers. They are in excellent working condition and Very Good cosmetic condition. The piano black finish definitely shows any superficial scratches or swirls but overall this is a very nice pair.

I bought these approx. 8 years ago and have only used them sparingly in a secondary system since that time.

I am only asking $185 for these, which is $115 less than I paid for them myself 8 years ago (and that was a great bargain at that time).

I would like to give someone a great deal as I have too many speakers and these are just sitting around. Someone will be getting a great pair of speakers at a bargain price. This is my way to give back to the PF audiophile community, which has helped me a lot on my audio journey over the years. Offer only open to Polk Forum members with 100+ posts.

These are large and heavy tower speakers and shipping is not an option.

Pics available upon request: please provide an email via pm if pics desired so I can email photos.

• pglbook
    edited August 27
    Final price reduction: $180.

I know local pick-up only in Albany, NY, area limits the market, but this is a steal for speakers of this quality. I hope someone on the PF can take advantage of this offer before I list these on some other sites in a week or two.
    Offer only open to Polk Forum members with 100+ posts.

$180 cash only

I am only asking $180 for these, which is $120 less than I paid for them myself 8 years ago (and that was a great bargain at that time).

I would like to give someone a great deal as I have too many speakers and these are just sitting around. Someone will be getting a great pair of speakers at a bargain price. This is my way to give back to the PF audiophile community, which has helped me a lot on my audio journey over the years.

Pics available upon request: please provide an email via pm if pics desired so I can email photos.

Package Deal:
    Take these PSB stratus speakers and the Parasound HCA 1500A power amp I am offering for sale on another thread and take both for $550.

• pglbook
    edited September 5
    I have now also listed these for sale (at a higher price) on a couple of local sites.

$180 cash only

I am only asking $180 for these, which is $120 less than I paid for them myself 8 years ago (and that was a great bargain at that time).

Offer only open to Polk Forum members with 100+ posts.

I would like to give someone a great deal as I have too many speakers and these are just sitting around. Someone will be getting a great pair of speakers at a bargain price. This is my way to give back to the PF audiophile community, which has helped me a lot on my audio journey over the years.

Package Deal:
    Take these PSB stratus speakers and the Parasound HCA 1500A power amp I am offering for sale on another thread and take both for $550.
  • pglbook
    edited September 9
    Final price reduction: $170. I know local pick-up only limits the market but this is a steal for such quality speakers and I hope there is a PF member close to Amsterdam, NY (in Albany NY area), who can take advantage of this deal.
    Offer only open to PF members with 100+ posts. Thanks.

$170 cash only
    Local pickup only in Amsterdam, NY (near Albany).

I am only asking $170 for these, which is $130 less than I paid for them myself 8 years ago (and that was a great bargain at that time).

Package Deal:

• pglbook
    Price reduced on package deal (see below) and last bump.

Great speakers still available at a bargain price.

I know local pick-up only limits the market but this is a steal for such quality speakers and I hope there is a PF member close to Amsterdam, NY (in Albany NY area), who can take advantage of this deal.
    Offer only open to PF members with 100+ posts. Thanks.

$170 cash only

I am only asking $170 for these, which is $130 less than I paid for them myself 8 years ago (and that was a great bargain at that time).

Package Deal:
    Take these PSB stratus speakers and the Parasound HCA 1500A power amp I am offering for sale on another thread and take both for $545.
  • pglbook
    edited September 25
    I meant to price Package Deal #1 at $540 (not $545) on my prior post.
    Also, I now added another great package deal - see Package Deal #2 below.

Offer only open to PF members with 100+ posts.

$170 cash only

I am only asking $170 for these, which is $130 less than I paid for them myself 8 years ago.

Package Deal #1:
    Take these PSB Stratus speakers and the Parasound HCA 1500A power amp I am offering for sale in another thread and take both for $540.

Package Deal #2:
    Take these PSB Stratus speakers, along with the Parasound HCA 1500A power amp and Parasound P/LD 1500 preamp which I am offering in other threads...and take all 3 items...speakers, power amp and preamp...for only $960. That is a pretty great system for not a lot of money in today's inflationary market!
    Post edited by pglbook on