Is the Yamaha P3500s a good amp for Polk Audio Rti a9's?
Options
Masengp9
Posts: 14
I just bought a pair of rti a9's recently and am running them on a Denon 4308ci currently, I feel they could be lacking in sound and was thinking of buying the Yamaha P3500s pro amp to power the speakers. Was wanting opinions too see if that amp would be a good idea or what amps would be better for a fair budget?
Comments
-
This content has been removed.
-
Well there is a reason I'm asking so a serious one would be good ๐
-
This content has been removed.
-
Well mostly because I burned majority of my budget on the speakers and was thinking that it could be a good amp for the money since I've seen the good amps be like 1-2k.
-
This content has been removed.
-
I see I see. Any specific amps that you'd recommend for em?
-
This content has been removed.
-
Fair enough, What specs should I look for exactly in those amps?
-
This content has been removed.
-
Ahh okay that makes sense, I appreciate the help with all this ๐
-
Oh and how much wpc should I look for in those amps?
-
Why are the questions getting asked in the posts immediately after they are getting answered?
-
This content has been removed.
-
What type of disorder would cause this?
-
This content has been removed.
-
I'm a wee bit stupid and not super knowledgeable ๐
-
Parasound, B&K, Sunfire are good options.
I'll also mention Aragon 4004mk2 as well. Seen them way under 1k usually on the 600-700 range. 200wpc at 8ohm, 400wpc at 4 ohm.
Legit didn't see this earlier I'm so sorry ๐
