Happy Birthday Jonny!!!

treitz3
treitz3 Posts: 18,967
Okay, okay, okay....this isn't about someone who is a major contributor here on the Polk Forum. In fact, he's never posted. That said, he's a great friend of mine and I just heard the old bastage is having a birthday today.

If you have not guessed it by now, he is an industry insider that offered the Polk Forum the Snake River Audio Demo Program.

Happy Birthday, buddy. Safe travels...

Tom
~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~

Comments

• xschop
    xschop Posts: 5,000
    Happy Birthday to whomever :)
    Don't take experimental gene therapies from known eugenicists.
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,978
    edited July 24
    Happy Birthday to that guy! Do it for Jonny!
    I disabled signatures.
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 10,007
    That was a good demo program. Thanks and happy birthday, Jonny!
  • bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 1,865
    I met Jonny at AXPONA this year and thanked him for doing the demo with us.

A very Happy Birthday to you, sir! 🎂

Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • HzTweaker
    HzTweaker Posts: 784
    Happy Birthday Jonny.
    2ch rig: Speakers: Magnepan LRS w/Magna Riser stands Preamplifier: Parasound P5 Amplifier: Parasound A23 CDP: Pioneer DV-563A Cables: Wireworld Equinox 7 XLR ICs, Wireworld Ultraviolet 7 USB, AudioQuest Q2s, AudioQuest NRG X(preamp)

Standby: LSi9s with VR3's Fortress mods