FOR SALE: ATI Amplifier AT3000 3007 7 x 300 Watt

aboroth00
aboroth00 Posts: 1,106
Fully balanced amplifier from ATI made in USA in California. 300 Watts into 8 ohms, 450 Watts into 4ohm. AT3007, SEVEN Channels. Two Toroidal transformers! Heavy duty. Replaced my Emotiva XPA-5 and blew it out of the water. Looking to go in a different direction with Class D and save my back from this 140lb monster.

In good working condition. One binding post is partially broken but workable with banana plugs and bare wire.

ATI is the manufacturer for larger manufacturers such as Outlaw, Mark Levinson, Adcom, Lexicon

ATI's "Pure Balance"® technology introduces a range of models that feature true differential design; balanced from input to output. This design allows the quietest and purest reproduction of the audio signal. Power output is 300 Watts RMS/channel into 8 ohms from 20Hz to 20kHz with no more than 0.03% THD and I.M. distortion.

Remote Trigger:
Activated from 3.3VDC to 24 VDC via a heavy-duty relay.
Protection Circuits:
Optically coupled with full automatic reset.
Toroid Transformers:
40% more efficient than EI type. Separate bi-filar windings for each channel guaranty lower noise and crosstalk.

Circuit Boards:
Double-sided, FR-4 glass-epoxy, computer-grade boards are assembled in-house.
Soft Start Circuitry:
Ultra soft turn on reduces in-rush current to a minimum. Multiple units can be turned on without tripping circuit breakers eliminating the need for sequencing.
Power Transistors:
High-current, bi-polar output transistors with active bias circuits result in effortless operation.
Power Cord:
Detachable, 3-wire cord, 20 amp circuit.
7 Year Warranty:
Parts and labor against defects in parts or workmanship.
Dimensions:
17"w X 8.75"h X 18"d (chassis)

Local Pick up in 92677. ASKING 2300.

v7591i61x6co.jpeg
mgew7fsmufr9.jpeg
klrfsw2fmh77.jpeg
ub62awgu01hk.jpeg
iq57x37ga5c3.jpeg
y0ow09v2k63p.jpeg
pan0sb9h0o6d.jpeg
juhzvyxclgrb.jpeg
2Ch Tube Audio Convert