Usher x-616 Center Channel Speaker

Options
Part of downgrading my HT means parting ways with this beast. A beautiful and fantastic sounding center speaker. I do not have the original packaging, but if shipping is required, I will have it boxed up sufficiently to make the trip.

This speaker was originally the Pearl color, but my brother in law, who owns a cabinet shop and also paints cars, painted it black for me. No idea where he found the black paint, but he did, and I figured it was best to not ask questions :D

Like the LSiM 702's I have for sale, pricing is difficult to find comps. I'm going to ask $350 shipped CONUS. I can also drive about 2 hours one way at this price. Located in NE Texas a couple of hours east of Dallas.
Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden

Comments

• PSOVLSK
    PSOVLSK Posts: 5,084
    edited April 25
    Options
    6x8i2arhl6l5.jpeg
    48fpf310xxj2.jpeg
    w0bl0am8tvz1.jpeg
    5gzuq6y6wvwb.jpeg
    1eotxayzgcal.jpeg

You can see a little bit of the Pearl color around the speaker terminals, otherwise you’d never know the difference.
    Also, almost forgot, but the speaker grill cover is DIY as the original was white-ish.
    Post edited by PSOVLSK on
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden