Does anybody really know what time it is?

Options
2»

Comments

• msg
    msg Posts: 9,471
    edited March 13
    Options
    06:00 is the mark of evil this day. Evil, I say. You will know it by its accompanying incessant beeping, or maybe Katy Perry's Roar, but sound that builds in intensity, forcing you to heel to its bidding.

Do not snooze. It is a trap only disguised as relief. It is to allow 06:00's equally evil, slightly younger sister, 06:10, her chance to torment you, as well.

There is only one way to beat this evil. You must embrace 2200hrs, still known to many by its true name, 2100hrs.
    Post edited by msg on
    I disabled signatures.
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,066
    Options
    Time is Nature's way of keeping everything from happening all at once.

B)

• nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,111
    edited March 13
    Options
    Time is but a thief, stalking us all to the grave, at which she tap-dances upon freshly turned soil screaming “I win again!!!” for all the world to hear.
    Post edited by nooshinjohn on
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • xschop
    xschop Posts: 4,719
    Options
    James 4:14
    Don't take experimental gene therapies from known eugenicists.
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,287
    edited March 13
    Options
    Raquel 2:38D's.

Wouldn't give me the time of day
    Sal Palooza
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,066
    edited March 13
    Options
    I used to make my students listen to (the single version) of the Chambers Brothers' Time Has Come Again during our mid-class break the week before the fall time change...

qdcxjbjzdizz.png

see the little speaker clickey-oney thing on the screenshot? B)

• mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,287
    edited March 13
    Options
    If I'm not mistaken (as if !) I think that I see some naughty bits in that pic
    🤔😲🫣
    Sal Palooza
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,471
    Options
    If I'm not mistaken (as if !) I think that I see some naughty bits in that pic
    🤔😲🫣
    Is that along the lines of tree knots or something? 'cause I can't see nuffin'.
    I disabled signatures.
  • Kex
    Kex Posts: 4,941
    Options
    ihu39fhm07hb.gif
    Alea jacta est!