MW6510 and MW6502 Mid-drivers

MW6510 - New in the sealed box. $40.00.

MW6502 x 2 - These are also new in the sealed box. $40.00 each.

Individuals will be shipped in their current box. Shipping will be $15.00 each.

Multiples will have to go in a bigger box, so shipping TBD.

PayPal as Friend/Family ONLY.
Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

Comments

• dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    The best time to get replacements , is when you don’t need them. Heed this advice and I’m sure F1 will work w you on these drivers. Great offer.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 50,404
    Update:

MW6510 - New in the sealed box. $40.00.

MW6502 - New in the sealed box. $40.00.

Shipping will be $20.00 each because FedEx raised their prices again!!!

PayPal as Friend/Family ONLY.

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• F1nut
    I forgot to mention, I found some other MW6502 drivers in my stash, which are also new, but not in a box. Same price.

President of Club Polk

• headrott
    headrott Posts: 5,496
    No one needs some MW6510’s? I already have some, or I would snag them at Jesse’s price. If you look at ones on eBay, they are about $20.00 more per driver with about the same amount in shipping.

Good luck with the sale, Jesse.
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg
    Taken from a recent Audioholics reply regarding "Club Polk" and Polk speakers:
    "I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion." :\
    My response is: If you need 60 seconds to respond in one sentence, you probably should't be evaluating Polk speakers.....

"Green leaves reveal the heart spoken Khatru"- Jon Anderson

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 25,306
    The difference being Greg, those on that auction site have been used and abused for that amount of money.
  • headrott
    headrott Posts: 5,496
    edited July 3
    True (to a good amount). I don’t know if the debate was ever settled about the new driver verses the original driver. I have used a couple MW6511 new drivers and had an issue in one of my 2B’s (back pre-vanilla) with the 6511 bottoming out during the playing of the movie Valkyrie movie. Don’t know if it was a one-off or not. The other newer MW’s I have used all seemed good though. Maybe others can chime in.

I will say, Jesse is an impeccable seller and will stand by what he sells.
    Post edited by headrott on
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg
    Taken from a recent Audioholics reply regarding "Club Polk" and Polk speakers:
    "I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion." :\
    My response is: If you need 60 seconds to respond in one sentence, you probably should't be evaluating Polk speakers.....

"Green leaves reveal the heart spoken Khatru"- Jon Anderson

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee
  • F1nut
    Thanks for the kind words Greg. B)

Just to be clear I have only one new MW6510, but many new MW6502.

President of Club Polk