Looking for RT25 Speaker Elements

Options
Steveciu
Steveciu Posts: 1
edited February 3 in Wanted (WTB) Classifieds
One of my RT25's fell off the wall and damaged both speaker elements, both case and crossover are fine. I'm looking for replacement parts or another speaker.

Comments

• treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,345
    Options
    First off, please allow me to offer you a very warm welcome to Club Polk. I am sorry to hear of this. While I cannot help you (I am personally a 2 channel guy), their are many on this forum that are into HT and could possibly assist you.

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • SeleniumFalcon
    SeleniumFalcon Posts: 3,510
    Options
    The best source for replacement tweeters and drivers would be Polk's CS department at: 1-800-377-7655 and follow the prompts to parts department.
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,053
    Options
    There are several pairs available on ebay. Buying a new set will be less then parts
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • billbillw
    billbillw Posts: 6,196
    Options
    I agree. Find a nice used set off Ebay or local Facebook marketplace (local preferred). These were very common speakers and there are many for sale on the used market. I still use two pairs of these in my HT setup! One pair, I bought new in 2002. The other was bought used around 2006.
    For rig details, see my profile. Nothing here anymore...