Mt Washington Descent - Mercedes AMG-F1 W12 E Performance

Options
Milito
Milito Posts: 1,914
Yamaha RX-A2070, Musical Fidelity M6si integrated amp, Benchmark Dac1, Bluesound NODE 2i, Audiolab 6000CDT CD Transport, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Fluance RT85, Ortofon 2M Bronze, Polk L600's, L400, L900's, RC80i's, SVS 3000 Micro, Audioquest Interconnects and Digital Cables, Nordost Silver Shadow Digital Cable, Cullen Gold and Crossover Series Power Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Signal Power Cable, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios, Apple TV 4K, Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables.

Comments

• motorstereo
    motorstereo Posts: 2,052
    Options
    Nothing short of beserk if it's real. I've driven that road many times in a car, truck, and motorcycle and I find it very hard to believe it's not something AI generated.
  • boston1450
    boston1450 Posts: 7,474
    Options
    I've been on that road many times as well what their not showing is the 1500 lbs moose that cross even in the daytime
    Randy/Maine
  • boston1450
    edited January 23
    Options
    c86kgq21cr6a.png Twice a week Spring Summer & Fall i went from Gardiner Maine terminal to Lincoln NH on the "Kank" nice road as well. A lot of hair pin curves. My trailer will track into the other lane if I'm not careful OR the oncoming vehicle is on the line. Never good..They shut it down on 18 wheelers in the winter & I had to go around. My 1st stop was in Lincoln NH & then Woodstock. Last stop Vermont. Nice countryside drive
    Post edited by boston1450 on
    Randy/Maine
  • Milito
    Milito Posts: 1,914
    Options
    It's a racing game call iRacing. It's internet based, owned by the owner of the Boston Red Sox, He's also the owner of a NASCAR team.
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Musical Fidelity M6si integrated amp, Benchmark Dac1, Bluesound NODE 2i, Audiolab 6000CDT CD Transport, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Fluance RT85, Ortofon 2M Bronze, Polk L600's, L400, L900's, RC80i's, SVS 3000 Micro, Audioquest Interconnects and Digital Cables, Nordost Silver Shadow Digital Cable, Cullen Gold and Crossover Series Power Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Signal Power Cable, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios, Apple TV 4K, Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables.
  • motorstereo
    Options
    boston1450 wrote: »
    c86kgq21cr6a.png Twice a week Spring Summer & Fall i went from Gardiner Maine terminal to Lincoln NH on the "Kank" nice road as well. They shut it down on 18 wheelers in the winter & I had to go around. My 1st stop was in Lincoln NH & then Woodstock. Last stop Vermont. Nice countryside drive

The kang is my favorite road to ride the bike on. Used to camp in Woodstock every year but it's been a while now. I'm in hopes of going once again this year.
    The Icy Gulch about an hour north of the Mt. is some of mother nature's finest work. I love that whole area up there.
  • boston1450
    Options
    ^^^^ I use to ride the 1450 over to Alton Bay & camp out there & head over to Laconia during the day. Week of fun for sure
    Randy/Maine
  • boston1450
    Options
    Heard they shut down Laconia Bike Week is that true ?
    Randy/Maine
  • motorstereo
    Options
    boston1450 wrote: »
    Heard they shut down Laconia Bike Week is that true ?

First I've heard of it. That brings a LOT of income to the Lakes Region and I'm thinking they'd need a really good reason. Another event I haven't been to in a while. First one I rode in was 1973. Things were very different back then with roadside camping on rte106.
  • boston1450
    Options
    Got ya. I know they had some bad accidents with that guy who ran into a pack of bikers & killed biker & other very bad accidents (like 7 killed). Must have been rumors it was ending. I always enjoyed walking the strip looking/buying from venders. Looking at all the rides. Meeting people from away. Visiting my favorite Broken Spoke Saloon for drinks. Fun times
    Randy/Maine