Okay, WTH?? Fanny.

Options
I have never heard of this all girl band, THEY FREAKING ROCK IMO!!
Great vocals, and musicianship. I am disappointed that they have missed my ears all these years.

I have only heard this song just a few minutes ago, I hope they have other good tunes..

https://youtu.be/N4l6FU74pUY?si=fbFO1Ba-LU1aUs4v

Comments

• mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,052
    edited December 2023
    Options
    y'all don't remember Fanny?
    Buncha young whippersnappers. :#

I will mention that, outside of the US, or more to the point in British English, the term fanny refers to a different part of the body than it does in Amurrican English.
    ... and I'll leave it at that.
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,928
    Options
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    y'all don't remember Fanny?
    Buncha young whippersnappers. :#

I will mention that, outside of the US, or more to the point in British English, the term fanny refers to a different part of the body than it does in Amurrican English.
    ... and I'll leave it at that.

I just watched the documentary on Amazon Prime, it was pretty good..
  • CGTIII
    CGTIII Posts: 1,028
    Options
    My Portland-area rocker friend knew of them. Said the local PBS had a documentary on them last year.
    Also said "They still get together to rock out and record songs." Guess they aren't touring or as active anymore.
    Expect that there will be bumps in the road. Choose to not let them rattle you.

Polk - Monitor 10As, SDA 2Bs, LSi9s, White RTi4s, S4s, M3s, various centers.
    Boston - CR7, CR6s, CR4s.
    Subs - M&K V4, M&K VX-7B, JBL SUB150P, Jamo Sub 250, and others.
    ​Thompson Adventures, Inc.
  • SIHAB
    SIHAB Posts: 4,521
    Options
    The rock hard like Twisted Sister but are easier on the eyes.
    Speakers: Polk Lsim, ATC SCM19 v2, NHT SuperzeroSpeaker Cables: DH Labs, Transparent, Wireworld, Canare, Monster: Beer budget, Bose ears
  • plastic_avatar
    Options
    They're great. And those live recordings are sooooooo good.
    The Thrifty Setups in Mah House Big thrifty stereo in the basement w/ my custom SDA-1C (built with help from kind forum members) * Beautiful 1966 MCM GE console upgraded w/ Bluetooth, Dual turntable, and Paradigm speakers in family room * Swanky 1980 Realistic system and great TEAC eq with dancing colored lights in the living room * Ye Olde college stereo in the garage