Friends and Family sale?

Options
Dabutcher
Dabutcher Posts: 2,591
edited December 2023 in The Clubhouse
Did I miss it or not this year? Still hoping for the big boys at 40-50% off? Love yours. Drar0z7giv1bp.jpeg
MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Sony 77" Class - A80CJ Series - 4K UHD OLED,PS4, Def Tech 15” sub,LSIM 706c, Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, LSiM 702 x 4, Oppo 103D, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05 “Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
Post edited by SeleniumFalcon on

Comments

• Emlyn
    Emlyn Posts: 4,376
    Options
    Good question. I haven't noticed the entire Legend line going on sale pricing anywhere for quite a while now. Stocks seem to be low for some vendors.

Reserve line is frequently on sale pricing though.
  • smartie_panta
    Options
    I've been looking to pick up a pair of brown L600s, but it seems they haven't had any in stock for a very long time, despite some other sellers having them. With the possibility of them never getting any on the Polk site, the question becomes: buy the black color (which my wife will not be happy with) or buy the brown R700s (which she will). (In either case, I'm getting an L400 center.)
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,119
    Options
    I've been looking to pick up a pair of brown L600s, but it seems they haven't had any in stock for a very long time, despite some other sellers having them. With the possibility of them never getting any on the Polk site, the question becomes: buy the black color (which my wife will not be happy with) or buy the brown R700s (which she will). (In either case, I'm getting an L400 center.)

I have not been able to use my coupon for that very reason... They have black L600 but no walnut, and they have walnut L400 but no black... This has been the case since at least mid-June... perhaps @SeleniumFalcon can find out what is going on?
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • smartie_panta
    Options
    @nooshinjohn exactly the same for me, haha.
  • smartie_panta
    Options
  • plastic_avatar
    Options
    I sent a msg in to customer support about coupon issues last month, but no response.

Hope everyone else ended up getting what they wanted!
    The Thrifty Setups in Mah House Big thrifty stereo in the basement w/ my custom SDA-1C (built with help from kind forum members) * Beautiful 1966 MCM GE console upgraded w/ Bluetooth, Dual turntable, and Paradigm speakers in family room * Swanky 1980 Realistic system and great TEAC eq with dancing colored lights in the living room * Ye Olde college stereo in the garage
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,456
    Options
    Some people are allergic to msg
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,480
    Options
    audioluvr wrote: »
    Some people are allergic to msg
    :(
    I disabled signatures.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,614
    Options
    Now your talkin!
  • mrbigbluelight
    Options
    Speaking of MSG ...
    UFO 👍🤗
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C8LAhjKLhro&pp=ygUIdWZvIGJhbmQ%3D

Plunk that magic twanger Froggy 🎸
    Sal Palooza
  • msg
    Options
    Viking64 wrote: »
    38ufvajuguy6.png
    I briefly thought that'd make for a pretty good chest tattoo, but then realized that once in place, there could, in rare cases, be symbolismae misconstruedicae.
    I disabled signatures.
  • Hermitism
    Hermitism Posts: 4,205
    Options
    msg wrote: »
    Viking64 wrote: »
    38ufvajuguy6.png
    I briefly thought that'd make for a pretty good chest tattoo, but then realized that once in place, there could, in rare cases, be symbolismae misconstruedicae.
    No one would know what it was because your bra would cover most of it.
  • msg
    Options
    Sob!
    Lol
    I disabled signatures.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,614
    Options
    It would make a great tramp stamp..... options, options, options....