• Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,985
    ebustin wrote: »
    How can I buy the pass labs xo.2

I have been wondering the same thing.
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,352
    Good luck finding one…
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 10,007
    If you have to ask you can’t afford it
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,521
    Money
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 5,032
    Ask Santa this Christmas
  • ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,733
    PM @ChrisD06. Probably has 7 of them in mama's basement...
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,974
    ...modding them, and arguing with Nelson, telling him his designs are all wrong and that he's making them better.
    I disabled signatures.
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,352
    msg wrote: »
    ...modding them, and arguing with Nelson, telling him his designs are all wrong and that he's making them better.

Then sending them to that hack at ASR for the headless panther award.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson