Van Halen One Step Vinyl and SACD.

Options
Looking like this will finally happen. I also received an email confirming my order, if I wanted to change anything reach out to them..

69v9fe6rwzjl.jpeg

Comments

  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,927
    edited November 2023
    Options
    I hope so I ordered all the SACD's and have been getting antsy for them to get after it.
    Better go check my email

    edit, no email for me.....:(

    Bummer I just called, sounds like only VH1 is being released and I'm going to have to pay shipping on every freakin one since they are stuttering their release to every few months..... DAMMIT !!
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 17,051
    Options
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    I hope so I ordered all the SACD's and have been getting antsy for them to get after it.
    Better go check my email

    edit, no email for me.....:(

    Bummer I just called, sounds like only VH1 is being released and I'm going to have to pay shipping on every freakin one since they are stuttering their release to every few months..... DAMMIT !!

    That is BS, I was hoping for all of them at the same time, I figured that is what has taken so long..
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,927
    Options
    Toolfan66 wrote: »
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    I hope so I ordered all the SACD's and have been getting antsy for them to get after it.
    Better go check my email

    edit, no email for me.....:(

    Bummer I just called, sounds like only VH1 is being released and I'm going to have to pay shipping on every freakin one since they are stuttering their release to every few months..... DAMMIT !!

    That is BS, I was hoping for all of them at the same time, I figured that is what has taken so long..

    I said the same thing to the rep I talked to.
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,082
    Options
    I'm only interested In Fair Warning got a really good German pressing of the Debut on Vinyl which sounds good enough for me. I own all the Roth era on CD but since FW is my favorite the one step vinyl will be the one I will get.

    Sucks that they wont release them all at once, and yes paying shipping on each one will add to the price of getting them all. It sounds like Jamie wont be the only one crying!
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

    2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

    Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

    Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 17,051
    edited November 2023
    Options
    Fair Warning is my favorite as well, but I am a huge Van Halen fan, especially the Roth era, so these are a must have. I might be in the clear for shipping charges if they ship the One Step, and SACD together..

    Eat 'em and Smile :-)
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 17,051
    Options
    VAN HALEN One Step, and SACD for the first album will ship out this week..
  • daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,375
    Options
    Toolfan66 wrote: »
    VAN HALEN One Step, and SACD for the first album will ship out this week..

    About damn time…;-)
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow


    “Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

  • mikejedi0619
    Options
    Imo both the SACD and One Step sound awesome with an edge going to the One Step as the best I have heard it in analog. !!

    The SAcD is no slouch for great digital of course but doesn’t quite have the detail of the one step imo. :)

    Equipment used

    AS2200 Yamaha
    Polk L200
    Oppo 105D
    Technics SL1200G and Denon Dl301mkii
    Parasound phono jc3 jr

    :)
  • daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,375
    edited January 29
    Options

    Just got mine today - fingers crossed that they did it justice!


    t9gyqtymbi7h.jpeg



    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow


    “Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,840
    Options
    WTF hates EVH????? :o:o:o

    isjuuj2ahxkl.jpg
  • skipshot12
    skipshot12 Posts: 1,074
    Options
    How about a report on what you heard on the Lp dad…..