Polk Audio React Surround Bar+

Options
dorokusai
dorokusai Posts: 25,576
edited October 2023 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Polk Audio React Surround Bar - 9/10 - $135/ shipped.

This is a minimally invasive approach and I’ve owned every sound bar since before the SB50.

I have 2 of these that can include, extra…SR2 Surrounds and React 7” Subwoofer for one. I just don’t use them very much. They’re as new, barely used. Light paint scuffs in SR2 surrounds from wall placement.

Optical cable connection was best and the surrounds and subwoofer are Bluetooth. You need the subwoofer for anything but dialogue.

Included, original packaging and literature, shipped to CONUS free.

PM or post publically with interest but I’m solid. I’ll grab the packaging tommorow and take some pics.
CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
Post edited by dorokusai on

Comments

• dorokusai
    edited November 2023
    Options
    I found one box for the React but nothing else. The SR2 Surrounds are easy to pack.

I may find the other packaging. There’s not much I throw out.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • dorokusai
    Options
    q6dbupwj7cwn.jpeg
    8g0r3q56g1qw.jpeg
  • polrbehr
    polrbehr Posts: 2,826
    Options
    PM incoming
    So, are you willing to put forth a little effort or are you happy sitting in your skeptical poo pile?

http://audiomilitia.proboards.com/
  • dorokusai
    Options
    Hey! Long time no see right?! I’ll throw in the surrounds for free, just cover shipping.
  • dorokusai
    Options
    Hey! Long time no see! I’ll throw in the surrounds for free, just cover shipping? Hit me up here…dorokusai.mark@gmail.com
  • dorokusai
    Options
    Harry I’m going to just buy 2 boxes and make one to ship the bar. The only thing I don’t have otherwise is owners manual. I’ll have it shipped by Friday.

Tracey, bar is off and I’ll ship the surrounds this week. I had to improvise the box but they’re solid and fully protected.

• dorokusai
    Options
    The second React soundbar is still available but w/o shipping as it’s been too difficult to piece together a 36” box.

Harry has previously expressed interest so I’ll keep that open.

I’d reduce pickup/ delivery to $125 within a nominal distance. It’s got everything for immediate hookup aside from the user manual, which is online. I can certainly print one out for if needed.