Larry's rings ...anything out there for sale for possible production run?

Options
ratpin
ratpin Posts: 85
edited August 2023 in Wanted (WTB) Classifieds
I am looking for some rings. Does anybody have a stash? I need several and I would possibly look into bringing these back to production if I can find one to spec out.

What were these selling for when they were available? It can give me an idea of how many it would take to break even on manufacturing. Thanks.

Polk: / SDA-CRS / SDA-1C / M-10B / M-7B / M-5 / M-5jr / RTA-11T / LSIM703 / LSIM704 / LSIM706 / RTI8 / CSI3 / CSI5 / RTI4 / RTI-A5 / CSI-A6 / RC80i / RC85i / RC6s / PSW300 / Atrium6 / Atrium4 / About a dozen pair of Atrium45 lol.

Comments

• neskahi2
    Options
    Not sure how I ended up with these but they are available. These are the early run without the nuts.
    I have one of each as shown. Nor can I recall the value off hand. Whatever they cost in the day and they are yours plus shipping. When I have more time I'll research the prices back before Biden economics if you want them.
    That a 15'' ring.

/Users/jimcook/Pictures/Photos Library.photoslibrary/resources/derivatives/F/F62A62F1-209F-4BB2-AD60-0F2BF4523D4B_1_105_c.jpeg1kz1qnrewlxr.jpeg
  • JayCee
    JayCee Posts: 1,480
    Options
    Hey Jim...those aren't the full rings, per say. They are the drill templates he provided when you purchased a set of the rings. 15" was for SRS passives and the smaller is for the 6.5" MW.
    Speakers: Polk1.2tl's (Uber Mods) Pre/Amp/DAC: PS Audio BHK Signature & 250, DirectStream Cables/IC's: MIT S1Bi-Wire/S1 Balanced +Avel Lindberg 1000VA "Dreadnought" Power Conditioner: PS Audio P15 Power Plant Power Cords: Core Power Technologies Gold, DH Labs Power Plus DIY w/Neotech NC-P301 & P311ends Streaming: Roon ROCK on wifi'd NUC, TP-Link WAP, & Uptone EtherREGEN, AfterDark, Emperor Double Crown Clock, Black Modernize LPS, PS Audio AirLens⟿Ω☯☥☮⟿🔊♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,103
    Options
    neskahi2 wrote: »
    Not sure how I ended up with these but they are available. These are the early run without the nuts.
    I have one of each as shown. Nor can I recall the value off hand. Whatever they cost in the day and they are yours plus shipping. When I have more time I'll research the prices back before Biden economics if you want them.
    That a 15'' ring.

/Users/jimcook/Pictures/Photos Library.photoslibrary/resources/derivatives/F/F62A62F1-209F-4BB2-AD60-0F2BF4523D4B_1_105_c.jpeg1kz1qnrewlxr.jpeg

Those are templates, not the actual rings...
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • neskahi2
    Options
    Ah Ha. For the life of me I could not figure out how I ended up with these but now it comes back to me.
    Thanks.
  • boston1450
    boston1450 Posts: 7,474
    edited September 2023
    Options
    Randy/Maine
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,928
    Options
    //////////\\\\\\\\\\