"BEAST" of an Amp... Parasound A21+

Options
pearsall001
pearsall001 Posts: 5,393
edited August 2023 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Downsizing the rig & this was a tough call to say the least. This is one dynamite amp that will drive any speaker without breaking a sweat. Plenty of online reviews that sing hi praises of the amps performance.

No shipping at least for now (very, very heavy over 80lb). In home demo driving my Maggie's for anyone interested. I'm in the Tri-state area 1/2 hr outside Philly in Magnolia, South Jersey 08049 cash or personal check.
$2,300.00h8jgrjxccbb5.jpg
o9kgde8401ji.jpg
bdnr1ukyd8ab.jpg
ylb43vay7h6n.jpg
yevo56e27k1a.jpg
7d8v2xrapoqg.jpg

Comments

  • pearsall001
    pearsall001 Posts: 5,393
    Options
    BUMP for a superb amp!!
  • xsmi
    xsmi Posts: 1,812
    Options
    How I wish this was February! GLWS!
    2-channel Yaqin B2-T Pre, Emotiva XPA-2 Gen 2, Marantz SA8005, Pro-Ject RPM-10 Turntable, Denon DP-59L Pro-Ject Phono Box DS3B, Polk Audio Legend L800's, AudioQuest Cable throughout.
  • pearsall001
    pearsall001 Posts: 5,393
    Options
    BUMP for a great amp! Let's try $2,200.
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 29,731
    Options
    This is a very easy amplifier to ship, IMO. Would cost maybe 250 with packing for most folks. I think this would help your chances of selling it tremendously.
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • pearsall001
    pearsall001 Posts: 5,393
    Options
    VR3 wrote: »
    This is a very easy amplifier to ship, IMO. Would cost maybe 250 with packing for most folks. I think this would help your chances of selling it tremendously.

    I agree but I'm just not in the position to wrestle with that beast & pack it up for shipping. Maybe down the road but not at this moment.
  • pearsall001
    pearsall001 Posts: 5,393
    Options
    Fall special! Celebrating the Phillies & Eagles... putting a smile on my face! Let's do $1,900...a heck of a deal here gents!! come & listen to how it makes my Maggie's sing.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 27,883
    Options
    Why couldn't you live in Indiana or Ohio?
    Dang you😎
  • pearsall001
    pearsall001 Posts: 5,393
    Options
    At this price it's worth a "Road Trip" Hurry up before the snow ❄️❄️❄️ hits!
  • pearsall001
    pearsall001 Posts: 5,393
    Options
    I'm fine with taking a hit on this one hopeing it stays in the Polk Family. This forum has been great & I have no quams with the pricing to give another Polkie a chance to step up their game.
  • tophatjohnny
    tophatjohnny Posts: 4,189
    Options
    What an amazing opportunity here!!! Can’t believe it’s not snatched up yet?????????

    "if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!
    *****************************
  • gregmoyers
    Options
    Is this still for sale?
  • pearsall001
    pearsall001 Posts: 5,393
    Options
    gregmoyers wrote: »
    Is this still for sale?

    Sorry, no longer for sale.