WTB, DSW 440wi speaker input stud

One of the speaker wire clamps/studs broke on my subwoofer. Looking for a replacement.


  • SeleniumFalcon
    SeleniumFalcon Posts: 3,162
    Those are called speaker binding posts and the input amplifier would have to be removed from the cabinet. Then there are usually nuts on the inside of the amplifier's plate that come off and the binding posts removed. The replacement posts are fairly common, places like Parts Express have them.