• msg
    msg Posts: 9,504
    Options
    Viking64 wrote: »
    msg wrote: »
    ChrisD06 wrote: »
    msg wrote: »
    Do you know who polkfarmboy is?
    Oh it's a person? Sorry I thought it was supposed to be a reference to point farming, like "karma farming" on Reddit.

Care to tell the tale?

I don't think I could do justice to PFB. I think it would require a collection of group definitions. you'll pick up references here and there, and piece together the story(ies), or more like, "the experience that is PFB." short version, the guy was a chaos magnet. some of it was hilarious. other bits you'd feel, wtf dude, why do you do this to yourself?

personable fellow, though. good sport.

Scott, how did you type all that while your eyes were closed and you were fantasizing about skinny jeans?
    lol
    Skill, Jimmy - purrrre skill. Skill earned while practicing wearing skinny jeans. My **** still haven't dropped back down, and that experiment was like 6yrs ago. In the meantime, I've been stuffing with TruckNutz. Cheaper than prosthetics.

Seriously though - I don't know how people wore skinny jeans in the early days. Now lots of pants and jeans have stretch, and they're friggin' comfortable. Like the Duluth Double Flex? Amazing. Not that those are skinny jeans. But in the early days of whatever it was that made dudes think super tight jeans were cool, I don't know if they had flex. All I know is if I got a 1/4 size too small of Levis 50x, and dried them for a minute too long, I was in for a day of misery on my giggilly bits.
    I disabled signatures.
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,457
    Options
    Clipdat wrote: »
    z8i6tk29gb8z.gif

It is you!
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus