Keeping it Polk

Options
2»

Comments

• Geoff4rfc
    Geoff4rfc Posts: 2,178
    edited July 2023
    Options
    REQUEST!!! By chance, and this is a BIG chance. Are there any members here that are sporting the L600, and lives close or in San Antonio? I know txcoastal1 lives in TX, but we all know how big TX is (stick it in your ice hole Alaska).....it can take three months journey to get from one part to another.

Of course, if Ron wants to bring his towers with him when he visits NB and plug em into my set up....I mean, I certainly wouldn't complain....
    Source: BRP Panasonic UB9000, CDP Emotiva ERC3 - Display: LG OLED EVO 83 C3 - Pre/Pro: Marantz 8802A - Amplification: Emotiva XPA-DR3, XPA-2 x 2, XPA-6, Speakers, Mains/2ch-Focal Kanta No2's, C-LSiM706, S-702F/X, RS-RTiA9's, WS-RTiA9's, FH-RTiA3's, Subs - Epik Empire x 2

Cables: AudioQuest McKenzie XLR's/CDP/Amp, Carbon 48/BRP, Forest 48/Display, 2 channel speaker cable: Furutech FS Alpha 36 12AWG PCOCC Single Crystal (Douglas Connection)

EXPERIENCE: next to nothing, but I sure enjoy audio and video MY OPINION OF THIS HOBBY: I may not be a smart man, but I know what quicksand is.
    When I was young, I was Superman but now that old age has gotten the best of me I'm only Batman