Rogue ST-100

Options
Up for grabs is my Rogue ST-100 tube power amp. Amp is about two years old and I am the second owner. Would love to keep it but I just bought another preamp and need to recoup some of the cost of that. For someone looking for that sweet tube sound in the mids and highs with deep, tight bass, this is the amp for you. Plays much stronger than the 100wpc spec would have you believe. Pushed my 87db speakers with no issues at all.

Comes with stock KT120 tubes with plenty of life left in them, new EH 12AX7's and NOS vintage Baldwin 12AU7's. Overall the amp is in great shape with one surface scratch on the top cover(I tried to capture it in one of the pics). I have all of the original stuff that the amp came with including the box/packaging.

Asking $2000 and would love a local deal but will ship if need be on buyers dime. Located in Elkton, MD area.

pdhazzvsbug6.jpeg
kqbevh6ks151.jpeg
rnvkavsno810.jpeg
bz0pbaasf28t.jpeg
ilm8a35dx1je.jpeg

Comments

• Gerres26
    Gerres26 Posts: 863
    Options
    Bump on this guy before posting over on the audiomart. Somebody has to be looking for that next step up in amplification in their rig.
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,439
    Options
    Nice amp! GLWTS.
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • Gerres26
    Gerres26 Posts: 863
    Options