1.5m Pangea AC-9

Options
PSOVLSK
PSOVLSK Posts: 5,084
edited June 2023 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
tlqhwt549z8a.jpeg
I've had this cable for several years and I believe I bought it new. It was my first attempt at upgraded power cables and I guess it must have worked out okay for me as it's been in use for a while now. Only reason for selling is that I sold the amp it was attached to and I've upgraded all my other cables. Even after the selling the amp I tried to find a place for it, but decided it's overkill on my phono-pre.

$80 shipped CONUS to members with over 100 posts.
Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
Post edited by PSOVLSK on

Comments

• newbie308
    newbie308 Posts: 675
    Options
    I'll take it! I was planning to purchase one for my subwoofer anyway, so this is perfect!
    Sources: Technics SL1200MKII | SME3009 Tonearm | Monster Alpha 1 MC cartridge | Oppo UDP203 disk player | Nikko NT-790 analog tuner | Musical Fidelity Trivista 21 DAC | Preamp: Threshold SL-10 | Amplifier: Threshold Stasis 2 | Speakers: Snell Acoustics C/V | Kimber 12-TC bi wire speakers | Analysis plus Oval 1 preamp to amp | Wireworld Eclipse 7 DAC to Preamp | Wireworld eclipse digital IC Oppo to DAC | Audioquest Quartz tuner to preamp |
  • PSOVLSK
    Options
    Sold. This cable has spent most of its life hooked up to an SVS-Plus/2.
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • Milito
    Milito Posts: 1,915
    Options
    I used one on my sub when I had one, it worked well on it.
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Musical Fidelity M6si integrated amp, Benchmark Dac1, Bluesound NODE 2i, Audiolab 6000CDT CD Transport, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Fluance RT85, Ortofon 2M Bronze, Polk L600's, L400, L900's, RC80i's, SVS 3000 Micro, Audioquest Interconnects and Digital Cables, Nordost Silver Shadow Digital Cable, Cullen Gold and Crossover Series Power Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Signal Power Cable, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios, Apple TV 4K, Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables.
  • newbie308
    Options
    The cable arrived yesterday! Thank you!
    Sources: Technics SL1200MKII | SME3009 Tonearm | Monster Alpha 1 MC cartridge | Oppo UDP203 disk player | Nikko NT-790 analog tuner | Musical Fidelity Trivista 21 DAC | Preamp: Threshold SL-10 | Amplifier: Threshold Stasis 2 | Speakers: Snell Acoustics C/V | Kimber 12-TC bi wire speakers | Analysis plus Oval 1 preamp to amp | Wireworld Eclipse 7 DAC to Preamp | Wireworld eclipse digital IC Oppo to DAC | Audioquest Quartz tuner to preamp |
  • PSOVLSK
    Options
    Enjoy. Thanks
  • newbie308
    Options
    I plugged in the AC-9 PC last night. I didn't notice a significant difference over the stock cable on the subwoofer like I did with the Threshold Stasis 2, but it certainly looks impressive.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,623
    Options
    newbie308 wrote: »
    I plugged in the AC-9 PC last night. I didn't notice a significant difference over the stock cable on the subwoofer like I did with the Threshold Stasis 2, but it certainly looks impressive.

The only power cord that could be a deadly weapon....