Dallas area: Magico and Estelon Days at Scott Walker 6/24 and 6/25

Joey_V
Joey_V Posts: 8,505
Hello to Dallas Area Polkies,

Scott Walker is hosting our club, DFW Audiophile Club, for a 2 day session. There will be some industry reps coming. It will be catered.

Magico Day - 6/24/23 at 12p-4p
Estelon Day - 6/25/23 at 12p-4p

This will be strictly by RSVP only, the store will be closed to anyone else.

I have around 31 for Magico Day and 24 for Estelon Day. I expect numbers to creep up a little over the next week before we cap it.

Let me know if you’re interested in coming and meeting up with some likeminded folks.

Scott Walker is located in Keller, TX next to Southlake on Southlake Blvd.

I bought my Magico M2 from them.

They are dealers for VPI, Acoustic Signature, MSB, Magico, Estelon, Von Schweikert, Bowers and Wilkins, Sonus Faber, Synergistic Research, Audioquest, VAC, etc

Here is a recent pic of the club (about 1/2) at a meet. I’m the one with the black Magico shirt. There is another Polk forum member in the pic… who I have become good friends with.

Come and partake in the camaraderie… as hard as it is to believe, it’s actually better than the gear. I have made many many local and real friends through this hobby, it’s best to share the experience.

zd33zrdal5bs.jpeg
Magico, JL, Emm, ARC Ref 10 line, ARC Ref 10 phono, VPI, Lyra, Boulder, AQ Wel, SRA Scuttle Rack, Bluesound
Post edited by Joey_V on

Comments

• Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,560
    The tall gentleman standing on the right in the dark blue button up shirt looks familiar.
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,230
    That, he does. I was thinking the same thing yesterday. Just couldn't place him.

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~