Repairing Polk Audio RT3000p amplifiers?

Options
Where should I start?

I have 3 amps, one of them started taking no input and just humming really loud after a power outage (I assume power surge damage). The other that was in use just had quiet crackling and minor distortion. The 3rd is a unique case where it's actually brand new and has not been used in 25 years, so I'm hoping to simply put new capacitors on it and call it a day. I assume the same is needed for the one with crackling, and the humming guy I won't even bother with as it seems much more difficult.

Small problem. Schematics are available for B2941 (pre-amp) and B2950 (amp) which are from the first version of the plate amp. I have B3900/B3901 which, well, I can't find a single schematic anywhere. I might just buy all of the needed equipment and then buy the replacement parts later, unless I need to replace more than just the electrolytic capacitors (resistors, polymer caps, regulators, diodes) if they degrade with time?

Calling on anyone who knows anything about these amps or amp rebuilding to help me out, or if you have the B3900/B3901 schematic. Also, the eBay guy will run me around $400 Canadian per amp ($800 for both), so that's out of the question (DIY is around $50 per amp after equipment, $250 for both amps and equipment), and local is not an option as there's one shop and they have terrible reviews.

Please help a fellow out!