Wilson Audio Duette 1 w/ Stands & Novel Crossovers Complete w/ Extras FREE CONUS shipping

Options
For your consideration is a truly fantastic loudspeaker pair from Wilson Audio. The Duette Series 1.

These speakers use top of the line drivers with an enclosure that is over engineered. You can read all about the Wilson X material and such all over the net. It is so strong the bolts are tapped to the enclosure, incredible material! They sound absolutely fantastic. The diffraction pads on the front are brand new felt from Wilson (Approx $200 shipped) versus the terrible stock foam that literally falls apart if you look at it wrong!

These speakers include the following -

2 x Wilson Audio Duette Series 1 loudspeakers
2 x Wilson Audio Novel External Crossovers
2 x silver Grills
2 x black grills
1 x Digital deck covers premium quilted protective covers for speakers and crossovers
2 x Brown cables (near field)
2 x gray cables (far field)
2 x near field resistors stock Wilson
2 x far field resistors stock wilson
1 x signed copy of the Wilson Way book
A, B, C adjustment spikes for between speakers and stands plus the saver discs
Floor spikes for stands and floor saver discs
Manual + misc written material,reviews, brochures, etc
Custom laser engraved pine storage box
Bit drivers and bits
Wilson polishing cloth
Wilson touch up paint pen
4 x anti diffraction felt pads for tweeter
Custom boxes (4 or 5) for shipping. See photos.

Condition -
I rated these a 6 out of 10 based on the Usam scale, this is very conservative. When you place the crossovers and speakers on the stands, there are only a few notable blemishes. The top of one speaker does have a few scratches, see photo. The other speaker has a scratch on the side towards a lower corner. One speaker stand has a minor dot blemish. The bottoms of the speakers and crossovers do show wear.

Overall the paint is in great condition, some light cleaning marks, etc. Grills are as new.

All accessories are clean.

I have many more photos (about 60) - USAM caps photos at 15, before purchase I would require that I send you the additional photos for review.

Functionally they work perfect and for the money I think you would be hard pressed to find a better sounding, better engineered speaker out there.

Free shipping CONUS. I may elect to hand deliver them to you if you are within 4 hours of my location. (Charlotte NC). We can work out different pricing if you want to drive to meet half way and such, otherwise the price posted is for potential delivery or free shipping.

The stands will be disassembled for shipping.

I will allow a $600 credit if shipping out of the United States or local pick up. If out of the United States CONUS, you must set up shipment.

Price
$6000

Payment
PayPal add 3%
Zelle

vjcfcxt1lo0r.jpg
n04016z5ypul.jpg
4xx649ugmapq.jpg
ti8hdaa2j9lp.jpg
iz2jlh58lipf.jpg
qa2zbi6icaq5.jpg
nlaffbzte3l4.jpg
ittk3hr37pgv.jpg
7zzbw9rfopxa.jpg
s5ddl9zzxkel.jpg
qbqxc3q9c11y.jpg
fj1d2mkxjlu8.jpg
7fv70iuwbmlw.jpg
wd21vtmry8hk.jpg
- Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.

Comments