Happy Birthday Monitor 7!

swary
swary Posts: 3
edited April 2023 in Vintage Speakers
Mixed up the date formats used by different countries. So, ignore this post. Enjoy your music though.

When were your speakers born?hlj7na7t8ejx.jpeg

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    That's September 4th 1979.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• swary
    Fair enough. Growing up outside America I’m used to a different date format, but I can see you’re right. I’m going to pull the post because it’s completely wrong hahaha
  • bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 1,527
    I’d be willing to bet the date on the other crossover is different. Is on my 15s, anyway.

Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    swary wrote: »
    Fair enough. Growing up outside America I’m used to a different date format, but I can see you’re right. I’m going to pull the post because it’s completely wrong hahaha

I knew that :)

No need to have your thread deleted. I forgot to welcome you, so welcome to Club Polk.

Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• swary
    F1nut wrote: »
    swary wrote: »

I knew that :)

No need to have your thread deleted. I forgot to welcome you, so welcome to Club Polk.

Cheers mate. It's a great club to be a part of.
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,926
    edited April 2023
    We can welcome you again on 4 September if you like! ;)

PS Anyone who's worked for an international company (especially in a regulated industry) is keenly aware of the importance of unambiguous dates. Although I am retired, I still write the date as 10Apr2023 in compliance with the documentation procedures I was required to cleave to in my day job for at least two decades. :)