Meet Bloom

VR3
VR3 Posts: 28,528
So having lost both my dogs the past 6 months was very hard. I have always had a dog and the house was a little to quiet without my fury friends.

We decided to adopt Bloom from the local animal shelter, she's approx 1 year old and is extremely friendly... Really reminds me of my first dog Sidney.

The chaos to the house ahs returned and her and my daughter are instant buds!

8c5t3z9u9kgn.jpeg
- Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.

Comments

• Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 17,170
    That is awesome, beautiful dog..
  • SeleniumFalcon
    SeleniumFalcon Posts: 3,695
    Good lookin' pup! Great profile!
  • WagnerRC
    WagnerRC Posts: 2,151
    right on. congrats
  • bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 1,830
    Post of the Day!

Congrats!

Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • SIHAB
    SIHAB Posts: 4,785
    Great dog! Did it come w/ shoes?
    Speakers: Polk Lsim, ATC SCM19 v2, NHT SuperzeroSpeaker Cables: DH Labs, Transparent, Wireworld, Canare, Monster: Beer budget, Bose ears
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,933
    She's super cute!
  • VR3
    Thanks guys, she has been a really good fit. I don't believe in reincarnation but man she is alot like Sidney in so many ways lol
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • Clipdat
    Is she playful?
  • VR3
    Oh yes but also very calm. Great demeanor for a year old dog.
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,914
    ŴwwwwwaaaaAAAAAaaaazzzZzzuuuupP!!!!

I am so gonna get her excited to the point to where she pees on your floor.

One look....that's all it will take.

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • stangman67
    stangman67 Posts: 2,289
    Congrats Trey! I was heartbroken when I saw both your dogs had passed. Glad you decided to jump in again with newly adopted vice bought pup
    2 Channel in my home attic/bar/man cave

2 Channel Focal Kanta 3 I Modwright SWL9.0 Anniversary Pre I Modwright PH9.0X I Modwright KWA-150SE I VPI Prime Signature w/ Soundsmith Zephyr MIMC I Lumin U2 Mini I North Star Designs Intenso DAC I Audience OHNO ICs/Audience Furutech FP-S55N and FP-S032N Power Cables/Acoustic Zen Satori I Isotek Sirius
  • Milito
    Milito Posts: 1,957
    edited April 2023
    Congrats, good looking dog.

When our Maggie died, I told my wife we would wait 6 months to a year before we got another dog. I lasted 3 months till we got another one.
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Musical Fidelity M6si integrated amp, Benchmark Dac1, Bluesound NODE 2i, Audiolab 6000CDT CD Transport, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Fluance RT85, Ortofon 2M Bronze, Polk L600's, L400, L900's, RC80i's, SVS 3000 Micro, Audioquest Interconnects and Digital Cables, Nordost Silver Shadow Digital Cable, Cullen Gold and Crossover Series Power Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Signal Power Cable, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios, Apple TV 4K, Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables.
  • VR3
    Thanks guys, appreciate the kind words. It was very hard to lose both in such a short time after 12 years but it was inevitable in the end I guess.

The first 8 hours she has really fit in extremely well. Hopefully she will have many many years to spend with our family.

23t711msc0xd.jpeg
  • Clipdat
    She's smiling!
  • Milito
    Milito Posts: 1,957
    She's found her home, she's happy.
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Musical Fidelity M6si integrated amp, Benchmark Dac1, Bluesound NODE 2i, Audiolab 6000CDT CD Transport, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Fluance RT85, Ortofon 2M Bronze, Polk L600's, L400, L900's, RC80i's, SVS 3000 Micro, Audioquest Interconnects and Digital Cables, Nordost Silver Shadow Digital Cable, Cullen Gold and Crossover Series Power Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Signal Power Cable, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios, Apple TV 4K, Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables.
  • Keiko
    Keiko Posts: 764
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 8,121
    That’s great man! Awesome to hear the pup is good with your daughter. That is paramount…

We are gonna wait at least until the summer. With four kids in school plus my classes being the busiest of the year, we pretty much have to. But man I miss having a pup around…

Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Harmon Kardon HK3490; Bluesounds Node N130; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • skipshot12
    skipshot12 Posts: 1,140
    Nice Nice….
    They help make a house a home.
  • Emlyn
    Emlyn Posts: 4,467
    Clipdat wrote: »
    She's smiling!

That look says she found her own sweet spot.