AV123 ELT525 Towers - 150 INDY

Options
Downsizing my gear in the loft to simplify and make some room.

I’ve had these for a few years and they are great easy to listen to speakers.

Nice small sized footprint. Can be spiked I just didn’t. Great speaker for a kids room or bedroom.

Asking 150 local. Location is 46112 and willing to meet in the greater Indianapolis area.

orstmv6pu0ft.jpeg
t55yr12g1r1t.jpeg
9ckrmyahmk1u.jpeg
d8uzep3xejrb.jpeg
neakkzffx7qp.jpeg
fkbfwqvpd66a.jpeg
qq8baztqw5y0.jpeg
1hxu0r6ncj05.jpeg
leph0io9fs7y.jpeg
"....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)

Comments

• engtaz
    engtaz Posts: 7,654
    Options
    Beautiful speakers $150 great price.
    engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,543
    Options
    125 dollar bump
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • EndersShadow
    edited April 2023
    Options
    @indyhawg you know you want to buy these for your son as a starter set :grin:
  • EndersShadow
    Options
    Sold locally