Wireworld Starlight platinum 7 usb

Options
Wireworld 1 meter Starlight 7 Platinum usb cable. I am the original owner. Great sounding cable that has served me well for a while and, had to spend quite a bit more money to beat it.
$300 shipped within the USA PayPal friends and family or good old fashioned checks. I can also do zelle

9s6jg49j0kua.jpg
Klipsch The Nines, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.

Comments

• dragon1952
    dragon1952 Posts: 4,894
    Options
    PM sent!
    2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Inakustik Reference USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones
  • erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,315
    Options
    Sale pending.
    Klipsch The Nines, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.
  • erniejade
    Options
    Sold!
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,334
    Options
    Now ya' gotta change your sig!

Congrat's Dragon1952!

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • erniejade
    Options
    Your right lol
  • dragon1952
    Options
    treitz3 wrote: »

Congrat's Dragon1952!

Tom

Ha ha....maybe. I compared my Inakustik to a WW Platinum Starlight 8 and slightly preferred the Inakustik but I think WW cut some corners with the 8 series USB cables. If you compare the 7 and 8 series, the 7 has more conductors and is 23AWG vs 28AWG and was $100 more expensive to purchase.
    I can't remember if I've had this cable in other systems...I know I've had the Silver Starlight 7, and I've had the Platinum 7 in the HDMI, but I've also got a newer amp than when I originally compared the WW and Inakustik so my curiosity got the better of me as they say.
    2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Inakustik Reference USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones
  • treitz3
    Options
    Well, I hope it works out for you. Interesting info on the cables.

If you don't mind me asking, how do you like the Gabriel Gold IC? Anything really special about it? I ask because of the recent Snake River Gold/Red Copper IC I just got and was eying those.

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • erniejade
    Options

Congrat's Dragon1952!

Tom

Changed lol and thx for the reminder. On the cell I don't see the sigs. Just on the computer or tablet I do.
  • dragon1952
    Options
    Well, I hope it works out for you. Interesting info on the cables.

If you don't mind me asking, how do you like the Gabriel Gold IC? Anything really special about it? I ask because of the recent Snake River Gold/Red Copper IC I just got and was eying those.

Tom

I've had numerous Gabriel Gold IC's in the past. I sold my last 2 pair when I switched to an integrated with balanced inputs but have since switched to a tube integrated with just single-ended inputs. I started out with Wireworld and went from Oasis to Equinox to Eclipse but then I saw these GG's for sale and since I've always been enamored with them in the past I decided to get them to compare. There's just something about them that adds some ambiance. I know I've sold some on here with a money back policy and they were returned so the obviously don't do it for everyone, but they always have for me.
    This is the first time I've had this particular model though (Reckoning GS). They are solid silver rectangular conductors with gold plate.
  • treitz3
    Options
    Interesting. Thanks for the information.

Tom
  • GlennDog
    GlennDog Posts: 3,085
    Options
    If the WW doesn’t do it for you, send me a PM . . . IMHO, it’s a great digital cable
    AC Regenerator PS Audio PerfectWave Power Plant 10
    Source Lumin U1 Mini into Lampi Baltic 4
    Pre Cary SLP-05
    Power Rogue M180 Dark monos
    Mains Salk HT2-TL
    Rythmik F12
  • treitz3
    Options
    @dragon1952 - Soooooo, how did this one stack up? Mikey likey or what?

(No, his name is not Mike......that was a flashback to a Life cereal commercial)

https://youtu.be/CLQ0LZSnJFE

Tom