Rock you like a hurricane

Options
DaveHo
DaveHo Posts: 3,480
No this isn't a Scorpions reference. The wind in SE PA has been wicked today. Trees in the woods behind my house have been crashing down. Granted they're dead thanks to the emerald ash borer, but still!

Comments

• txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,132
    Options
    Free firewood
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • DaveHo
    Options
    Oh, that's already in my plans. But some of it, I'd have to climb through wild rose bushes to get to it. Not sure if that's worth the effort, lol.
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,599
    Options
    Windy as hell here too!!
    xyrwzkcmpaiw.png
  • jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 3,001
    Options
    This happened to me a little over a week ago.

626cs5dl2px1.jpg
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • DaveHo
    Options
    At least it didn't take off and ruin the house. Still sucks.
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,679
    Options
    This happened to me a little over a week ago.

nnlk1xcuawhg.jpg
  • tophatjohnny
    tophatjohnny Posts: 4,163
    Options
    Clipdat wrote: »
    Windy as hell here too!!
    xyrwzkcmpaiw.png

Association
    "if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,032
    Options
    We just had a foot of snow. Some wind but (so far) nothing scary. That could change -- but I think they're only calling for 40 to 50 mph today.