Polk Replacement Parts Source

melchionda Posts: 73
edited March 14 in Vintage Speakers
I thought that I read on this forum that we can get replacement parts directly from Polk. I'm looking for a set of SL2500 tweeters. Where is the Polk store where you buy the replacement parts? Does anyone have a link? The only source I can find for these parts is Midwest Speaker Repair. Is that the new place to go to get replacement parts?


  • Schurkey
    Schurkey Posts: 2,062
    SL2500 tweeters are not sold. There may be an upgrade/replacement, though.

    Contact Polk/Sound United Customer Service via telephone. 1 (800) 377-7655

    Sometimes they have stock, sometimes they don't. Seems very intermittent.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 48,436
    The SL2500 is long out of production. The replacement is part # RD0198-1 available by calling Polk or ordering from Midwest. The replacement is a much better tweeter.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

    "A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

    President of Club Polk