This could be interesting… Paul and Ringo recording with The Stones!

Options
nooshinjohn
nooshinjohn Posts: 25,101
edited February 2023 in Music & Movies
The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson

Comments

• muncybob
    muncybob Posts: 2,973
    Options
    Cool. Have not heard much from Ringo in recent years, but Paul's last album was decent.
    Yep, my name really is Bob.
    Parasound HCA1500A(indoor sound) and HCA1000(outdoor sound), Dynaco PAS4, Denon DP1200 w/Shure V15 Type V and Jico SAS stylus, Marantz UD7007, Polk L600, Rythmik L12 sub.
  • tophatjohnny
    Options
    Just because…… it’s gonna be epic and I’m sure I’ll have it the day it drops !
    "if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,049
    Options
    Just because…… it’s gonna be epic and I’m sure I’ll have it the day it drops !

1. Don't use the word "drops" too loudly around those guys! ;)
    2. Between the lot of 'em, that's, like, what -- 400 years of rock 'n' roll experience? B)

heuut8xg2d99.png

• audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,438
    Options
    Reminds me of the South Park episode of Rod Stewart live in concert... :D
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • SIHAB
    SIHAB Posts: 4,521
    Options
    the song is a remake titled 'We Love You II'
    Speakers: Polk Lsim, ATC SCM19 v2, NHT SuperzeroSpeaker Cables: DH Labs, Transparent, Wireworld, Canare, Monster: Beer budget, Bose ears
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,049
    edited February 2023
    Options
    audioluvr wrote: »
    Reminds me of the South Park episode of Rod Stewart live in concert... :D

ahsfw6kjimk7.png
  • jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 3,004
    Options
    I don't know...that would be a lot of egos in one studio. Lennon might be rolling over in his grave; he was not very fond of Mr. Jagger.
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,464
    Options
    I'm out. No Yoko? Forget it. Without her lush vocals, this project's destined to failure before it even gets started. She would be the glue the keeps the team together.
    I disabled signatures.