Vinyl Record Price Increases

Options
2»

Comments

• mikejedi0619
    Options
    And I still feel bad I paid 100 each for the LZ1 Classic and LZIV Classic !! The most I ever paid for a record up to that point in time !! I got a bargain lol. !!

But in all seriousness they do sound great. The prices are insane now though. Really the prices are insane on all of it really. I mean Tracy Chapman and Fleetwood Mac ridiculous prices out there lol Great LPs but dang
  • tratliff
    tratliff Posts: 1,663
    edited February 2023
    Options
    And I still feel bad I paid 100 each for the LZ1 Classic and LZIV Classic !! The most I ever paid for a record up to that point in time !! I got a bargain lol. !!

But in all seriousness they do sound great. The prices are insane now though. Really the prices are insane on all of it really. I mean Tracy Chapman and Fleetwood Mac ridiculous prices out there lol Great LPs but dang

If you feel buyers remorse on that LZIV I'll take it off your hands. And make you not give it a second thought. I'll give you $150.
    2 Channel Rosso Fiorentino Volterra II, 2 REL Carbon Limited, Norma Revo IPA-140B, Lumin U2 Mini, VPI Prime w/SoundSmith Zephyr MIMC, Modwright PH 150, Denon DP-59l w/Denon DL-301MKII, WAY Silver 3 Ana+ Speaker Cables, WAY Silver 4+ Interconnect Cables, AudioQuest Niagara 7000 w/Dragon and Hurricane Power Cables
  • mikejedi0619
    Options
    tratliff wrote: »

If you feel buyers remorse on that LZIV I'll take it off your hands. And make you not give it a second thought. I'll give you $150.

I was j/k .. thanks 😊 but at this time not for sale ..

• tratliff
    Options

That’s a $50 profit your passing up. 😀
    2 Channel Rosso Fiorentino Volterra II, 2 REL Carbon Limited, Norma Revo IPA-140B, Lumin U2 Mini, VPI Prime w/SoundSmith Zephyr MIMC, Modwright PH 150, Denon DP-59l w/Denon DL-301MKII, WAY Silver 3 Ana+ Speaker Cables, WAY Silver 4+ Interconnect Cables, AudioQuest Niagara 7000 w/Dragon and Hurricane Power Cables
  • smglbrth
    smglbrth Posts: 1,460
    Options
    Inflation tends to hit everybody's bottom line...
    Remember, when you're running from something, you're running to something...-me
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,450
    Options

How about now?
    don't go for Todd's lowball offer. I'll give you $151.
    I disabled signatures.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,576
    Options
    Such a baller! Damn big spender!
  • tratliff
    Options
    Ok. I don’t like auctions. In for $249
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,450
    Options
    I don't either. I don't even know who Ellziv is, I was just messin' Tood, which I think you know anyway. I know I misspelled your name just then, but I'm going to leave it. chalk it up to a 17hr day.
    I disabled signatures.
  • tratliff
    Options
    msg wrote: »
    Ellziv

Scott. ^^ would that be like a cover band…or cover album. 😀
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,434
    Options
    msg wrote: »
    I don't either. I don't even know who Ellziv is, I was just messin' Tood, which I think you know anyway. I know I misspelled your name just then, but I'm going to leave it. chalk it up to a 17hr day.

LZ. Stands for Lazy Zebra. Awesome polka band!
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • tratliff
    Options
    Check these beauties out. Got the Exodus today.

w213exg1kdea.jpeg