Suggestions for L/R/C for Home Theater

Options
2»

Comments

• mikejedi0619
    Options
    As a current owner of the CLR 2500 which I bought at 50 percent off in 2007 at Ultimate (those were the days!! )

I can attest it’s a bad a$$ sounding center. I use it with my BP 7002 pair , Infinity surrounds , Trinity Sub , Parasound A52 , Yammie CXA pre pro etc ..

Just my .02 ;)
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,092
    Options
    Thats awesome, the CLR2500 is the "matched" center to his towers
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,987
    Options
    As a current owner of the CLR 2500 which I bought at 50 percent off in 2007 at Ultimate (those were the days!! )

I can attest it’s a bad a$$ sounding center. I use it with my BP 7002 pair , Infinity surrounds , Trinity Sub , Parasound A52 , Yammie CXA pre pro etc ..

Just my .02 ;)

trinity sub, damn, I bet that sounds awesome! The reason I got my clr3000 so cheap was because I bought it in a package with a supercube reference and flipped the sub. The little (freakin heavy!) sub was VERY close in my smallish room to the output of my massive monolith. Quite impressive...
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,623
    Options
    VR3 wrote: »

Maybe get one of our guys up there to do some scouting, the town is in crook county. GREAT price hard to go wrong if it works as it should.

Get some Dan!
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,543
    Options
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    VR3 wrote: »

Maybe get one of our guys up there to do some scouting, the town is in crook county. GREAT price hard to go wrong if it works as it should.

Get some Dan!

Lol… I just blew my wad in the SR9040 surrounds.

I do have a few things FS on Facebook marketplace so we will see.

For now my CS400i is decent enough.
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)