New Matched Quad Tungsol KT120's

Options
I purchased these as a backup Quad for a pair of Amps that I recently sold. Bought from Viva Tubes as a 'Matched Quad' they have never been out of the box, I opened it upon arrival to make sure they had sent the right tubes and never took them out.

$335.00 shipped to your door in the lower 48, PayPal F/F payment or Postal M.O.

If interested, reply to this thread and send a p.m.

Thanks for looking!

9qss30d6nxnk.png

e1bnprb6x36a.png

Comments

• Mike Reeter
    Mike Reeter Posts: 4,314
    Options
    $325.00 Shipped to you door. These are getting more difficult to obtain, I wouldn't be selling these if I didn't have yet another new Quad, plus a relatively low hour Quad in the Tube Stash.
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,119
    Options
    Let me check my stash… I think I still have a baker’s dozen of them.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • Mike Reeter
    Options
    ****SOLD**** at a different spot. Still have another New Quad I'd probably sell as well. Purchased from a reputable eBay seller that I've purchased many pairs of tubes from over the years.
  • GlennDog
    GlennDog Posts: 3,093
    Options
    I’d have been all over this if the octet was initially offered.

I’ve got some hungry Rogue monos over here!

@nooshinjohn if your thinking of thinning your stash, I’m all ears
    AC Regenerator PS Audio PerfectWave Power Plant 10
    Source Lumin U1 Mini into Lampizator Baltic 4 DAC
    Pre Cary SLP-05
    Power Rogue M180 Dark monos
    Mains Salk HT2-TL
    Rythmik F12
  • davron94
    Options
    Hi, Anyone still have a quad set of these for sale?
  • Mike Reeter
    edited January 2023
    Options
    ****SOLD**** at a different spot. Still have another New Quad I'd probably sell as well. Purchased from a reputable eBay seller that I've purchased many pairs of tubes from over the years.

I think I'm going to pull a Biden and walk back on this offer. Rolled a quad in the Cary today, and I think I'll hold onto what I've got for a while longer.

• Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,619
    Options
    Hey Mike - Kinda off topic but did you order your Cary integrated from carydirect.com?
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,119
    Options
    That does not qualify as a "Biden"... if it was, you would be demonizing me for having 16 of them, sending the IRS after me to find out how I acquired them, and signing an executive order forcing me to surrender them for redistribution.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • Mike Reeter
    Options
    Clipdat wrote: »
    Hey Mike - Kinda off topic but did you order your Cary integrated from carydirect.com?

No, I ordered from Taylor @ Goldprint Audio during the Holiday Sale that Cary usually has just after Thanksgiving to the first of the year. Taylor saved me a few bucks off of sale price.

I have an SLP-98 that I purchased the same way through Taylor a couple of years ago, he's good to deal with.

http://www.goldprintaudio.com

• Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,944
    Options
    That does not qualify as a "Biden"... if it was, you would be demonizing me for having 16 of them, sending the IRS after me to find out how I acquired them, and signing an executive order forcing me to surrender them for redistribution.

That was pure gold, and the truth..
  • Mike Reeter
    Options

Yeah, and they would track down all your PayPal transactions (which they might already be aware of) and come back on me to pay sales tax on the 7-8 KT120's I sold you a few years ago ;)