• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,630
    Options
    Dang it I had the under.......
  • polrbehr
    polrbehr Posts: 2,826
    edited December 2022
    Options
    Still looking at the good side of the lawn, but seriously though, thanks to all for the positive vibes and comments - even the couple that i really wish i had read before surgery! Whoever said laughter is the best medicine obviously never experienced the feeling after a nerve block wore off. :smiley:

Big thumbs up to the Polk family -

Harry (call me lefty for now)
    So, are you willing to put forth a little effort or are you happy sitting in your skeptical poo pile?

http://audiomilitia.proboards.com/
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,630
    Options
    Welcome back Harry!
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,131
    Options
    Welcome back...
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,404
    Options
    Lefty, guys...

Damn. Don't you ever pay attention? :)

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~