SDA 1C crossover rebuild assistance

Options
1) Is there a schematic available for the SDA 1C cross over and recommended list of parts to replace?
2) Anyone know of a reputable shop that would rebuild the pair of crossovers?

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,792
    Options
    Replied to your other post. Please only post the same question once.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• dltocci113
    Options
    Sorry, Newbie here. Would appreciate a bit more direction on finding the crossover rebuild info on this forum than "it's in the vintage section".
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,792
    edited January 2023
    Options
    I told you where to find your schematic and gave you the name of a place that will do the work. Not sorry, I won't hold your hand.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Navy_Goat
    Navy_Goat Posts: 375
    Options
    Link to my 1C mod thread below.

SDA 1C Upgrade Time
    SDA SRS 2.3tl, SDA 1C, SDA 2B (TL mod), Reserve 200
  • plastic_avatar
    Options
    Goat's got ya covered w/ his thread.

There's a lot of help here for a 1C rebuild. You can do it.

Plus, I haven't heard anyone who did the work regret it =)
    The Thrifty Setups in Mah House Big thrifty stereo in the basement w/ my custom SDA-1C (built with help from kind forum members) * Beautiful 1966 MCM GE console upgraded w/ Bluetooth, Dual turntable, and Paradigm speakers in family room * Swanky 1980 Realistic system and great TEAC eq with dancing colored lights in the living room * Ye Olde college stereo in the garage