Santa Claus is coming to town!

Options
ofjwvt1zbapk.jpg

So cool! Every year the local EMS brings Santa around our community. Kids love it, so do I. Never gets old.

I'm sure this is not unique. What does your community do?

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,855
    Options
    The local VFD rides around the area with Santa on top of the big fire truck accompanied by a bunch of other VFD vehicles with lights flashing and sirens blaring. It's quite a show. When little kids come out of their house the procession stops to give them treats.

Like Dave said, it never gets old.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,134
    Options
    Galveston had it's 46th Annual Dickens on the Strand Festival this year. Dress up in Victorian, Irish garb, and even Steampunk. Lot's of fun, food, drink, and parades for 3-days
    https://youtu.be/IWN0IEVV1Qw

Tomorrow the big League City fire truck and Santa will be driving through our neighborhoods with wailing sirens and of course...Santa

4r4xb81l1ddm.png
    xnr9p42p13kd.png
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • tophatjohnny
    tophatjohnny Posts: 4,167
    edited December 2022
    Options
    be940h8aux83.jpeg

We had Santa Jim coming to our home bright and early Christmas mornings 3 years in a row. He’s now residing in the North Pole Heaven . Died suddenly mid August! 😢 what a beautiful soul He was !

Pictured my wife Lisa my youngest son Dayton and daughters Nevaeh on the left and Emma on the Right! This was Christmas 2 years ago.

May Santa 🎅 Jim RIP
    "if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,134
    Options
    Santa came this morning...

https://youtu.be/4tdqH14vkeQ
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a