Unique One-Off For BMR Fanboys

Options
No affil
erniejade wrote: »
" I don't know what happened other than I added a ton of weight to the stands " The stands can make a huge difference. Sometimes people do not get that the stand is part of the system when you are talking about bookies. The filling inside on down to the spikes or floor disks are all part of the sound. I have witnessed more than once where changing the stand has changed the sound of the speaker outside of the normal tow in and placement.
treitz3 wrote: »
Back when I had bookies, I would put a big jar on top of each speaker, filled to the brim with coins. The added weight changed the sound of the speakers for the better, so they stayed.

Tom

Beautiful cabinetry. For the coin I bet they sound amazing. I just might visit the factory this week . . .

https://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=183690.0
AC Regenerator PS Audio PerfectWave Power Plant 10
Source Lumin U1 Mini into Lampizator Baltic 4 DAC
Pre Cary SLP-05
Power Rogue M180 Dark monos
Mains Salk HT2-TL
Rythmik F12

Comments

• erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,317
    Options
    That looks like a lot of speaker for 3k. I would want to get my ears on them.
    Klipsch The Nines, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.